No announcement yet.

Frankiman's street/track GTR project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got it done during my 2nd appointment at autoworx this summer (chapter 5,2)
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• so i got my can of brazillian nuts in the mail today

and then i found out there was a mix up in my order, and they sent me a Skylab torque controller instead, bummer
      as least shipping was free
      but no nuts for me

sigpic

Comment

• awesome, did u get that through the GTR owners club in the UK? i recently bought some stuff from them too... let me know how u like that one after u try it.. its on my list of things to get before going to a track, im considering the Field ETS-2...they JUST released a second version before x-mas
        The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• yeah i got it through GTROC, and i was suprised about the free shipping ''from across the pond''
          and its also smaller than i expected, not sure yet where i'll mount it

i'd also considered other atessa-ets controllers (field, hks, grid dancer) but all these options were more than twice the price of the skylab

but contrary to the other controllers, the skylab doesn't preset and hold the torque setting, it just intercepts the signal from the accelerometer and modifies it, which isn't as good (or useful, if you want to drag the car), but again its less than half the price,
          so i'll test it on the track this summer and if i'm not satisfied i'll sell and buy a real ets controller
          sigpic

Comment

• how much was the skylab tsc and where do i get one?

Comment

• £100.00
              http://www.gtr.co.uk/products-80-toV..._members_.html

they have been out of stock since last summer, so as soon as i saw the annoucement that they had some back in stock, i jumped on it
              sigpic

Comment

• i encourage anyone who wants to participate to signup to the UltraRide newsletter right away

Sunday March 7, 2010

Newsletter #1

Hi everyone! Here’s the first long awaited newsletter for
                www.TheUltraRide.com website. We would like to thank you all for signing
                up to the UltraRide through which we will keep you posted on news and
                website updates for different future events and rides in and around
                Montreal!

For this first newsletter, we would like to start by mentioning the
                excellent weather we’ve been having which puts everyone in a great mood
                and has given us a boost to finish TheUltraRide.com website and to start
                preparing for the 2010 season.

So as mentioned…

The website is now officially up and running! And if you haven’t already
                done so, please visit us at www.theultraride.com and let us know what you
                think! The site has the official UR photos from our UR photographer Hey-G
                and videos from different members like URselves. We encourage you to keep
                checking back often, as new and exciting changes to the site will be made
                and details on UR’10 will be posted.

The UltraRide Team commits itself to reaching out and uniting proud
                enthusiasts like URselves, through means of online networking and social
                media like the www.theultraride.com website, facebook and online car
                forums.
                We hope to be seeing you all soon at The UltraRide 2010, and we wish you
                all a happy and safe season.

The UltraRide Team

The UltraRide
                E-mail : info@theultraride.com
                www.theultraride.com
                sigpic

Comment

• so during my physics class's break today, i walk outside the class, which as a big view of notre-dame street, and what do i see parked right behing the main ETS building

ohhh yeah

i don't know the owner, don't even think hes on GTRC

i know i'm not the only skyline owner studying at ETS (at least 3~4) but its the first time i've seen this one around

i didn't quite get the windshield decal though....

sigpic

Comment

• That poor thing needs to be washed right away!
                    Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

• signed up for UltraRide!!!
                      Check out my RB30 build at
                      http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-pro...b30-build.html

Comment

• that decal has probably been there since it was in japan. when i got my car i did a full sweep and i found,

- a lighter
                        - a bouquet of fake flowers
                        - a shirt
                        - many many flower stickers
                        - numerous gas receipts of the same gas station running 110 octane. (their rating isnt the same as ours)
                        - and a sticker that said "Night Mynx, Girls of Midnight Club Tokyo"

so "Little Angels R.O.C.S." is probably some girls street racing team in japan.
                        Check out my RB30 build at
                        http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-pro...b30-build.html

Comment

• ahhhh seeing first picture reminded of the "good old days"

François let's go have a beer at the pub before the end of the semester

we'll have lot's to talk about!

what evening would be good for you?
                          Marc-André
                          _________
                          2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                          ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

• i have classes every afternoon and evenings
                            maybe next friday, after 5,

je sens déja le club sandwhich, hmm
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hey maybe my car will be running by then! LMAO
                              ...... ya, who am i kidding.
                              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• you and josh could join us

and i just though about it, not one of us 4 can drive their skyline atm
                                sad

and its all turbo related for you guys heh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X