• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccshepp made them for last year's Skymeet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Awsome car man! I really like the power this car make. My 32 is running 19psi boost and it makes 410whp~ have you done any mods in the head?

Comment

• Originally posted by Samwest View Post
        Awsome car man! I really like the power this car make. My 32 is running 19psi boost and it makes 410whp~ have you done any mods in the head?
        I know that i have HKS 264 9,5 cams, i don't know anything about the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        sigpic

Comment

• Inspiring as ever!

Comment

• awesome... just a question, how do u afford everything lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nvdgtr View Post
              awesome... just a question, how do u afford everything lol..
              i buy second hand parts when i can,
              i get in on groupbuys
              and mostly, i do ALL the work myself
              sigpic

Comment

• well buy your precision in everything you do im pretty sure you do a better job then most shop you could bring it too lol. btw whats your wheel size? i notice you run a 1inch spacer... think you'll buy some wheels that kinda fill the wheel well on their own? or i guess just more offset. i doubt you'd be going bigger then 265 all around with bigger rims. but you could go 1 inch wider, would cause any harm. wouldnt even stretch the tire lol
                89 r32 sedan

Comment

• right now i only have 17x9 +38/+28 with 265/40/17

i'm planing on going with 18x11+15 with 285/35/18 all around next year
                  sigpic

Comment

• for reals? damnnnn im stoked your going all out. that will be super aggressive. no chance of loosing traction lol. i wish i had as much room as gtr f/r fenders. the only tire i can fit on my 17x9 is 205 lol just kuz of the lowness. eyyy would you sell your wheels? i need less offset so i can fit a bigger tire and not as much stretch to avoid hitting the fenders.
                    89 r32 sedan

Comment

• so i realize you must be pretty set on getting 285/35, but you dont feel like getting 285/30r18? i realize it sounds tiny for a sidewall compared to what most GTR owners have, but the over all diameter you have now compared to the new size (35) will be half inch bigger, and if you go to the 30 profile it will be half in smaller... might help a bit having a smaller over all diameter for the track.

here's a wonderful example of a world famous time attack car (cyber evo)
                      he's running 285/30/18 on a 18x10.5

i just think that fitment ^^^ is perfect in every way. thought if share something with you if you havnt considered it already. and not only good looking fitment, clearly if thats what theirs using and winning world records then im sure theirs is no problem which such sizes lol
                      Last edited by magular; 08-14-2012, 02:51 AM.
                      89 r32 sedan

Comment

• What's next Frankiman? updates? i'll even take some pics and write ups on at what angle you placed your stickers if you dont have nothing major that is!

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                          ccshepp made them for last year's skymeet

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                          *cough cough*

Edit: http://forums.gtrcanada.com/main-pag...-vaughn-6.html
                          Last edited by MarusGTR; 08-14-2012, 04:42 PM.
                          1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• Franki. The car has come soo far. Absolutely stunning. Would love to ride in a GTR this powerful one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by magular View Post
                              so i realize you must be pretty set on getting 285/35, but you dont feel like getting 285/30r18? i realize it sounds tiny for a sidewall compared to what most GTR owners have, but the over all diameter you have now compared to the new size (35) will be half inch bigger, and if you go to the 30 profile it will be half in smaller... might help a bit having a smaller over all diameter for the track.
                              probleme is theres no street tire in that size, only race tires, and i'm not ready to pay 400$/tire for AD08s

Originally posted by Rush_in View Post
                              What's next Frankiman? updates? i'll even take some pics and write ups on at what angle you placed your stickers if you dont have nothing major that is!
                              well 2 things that are aligning me towards making new updates
                              1; i'm out of money, can't spent any of gaz, can't go anywhere
                              2; i've got 3 weeks of vacation

we'll see

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                              sooooorry
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
                                sooooorry
                                Better be.
                                1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment