• Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much you selling those nismo's for?

Comment

pm'ed you.

I bet people will hate my car even more now after the GTRC OT thread..lol

i<3 kitted gtr
      Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

THIS CAR IS A RWD GTR WHAT ARE YOU DOING MAN

kidding. definitely taking a different path than the "norm".

Were you successful burning out those old subframe bushings? I have my solids waiting to go in.

/in for more progress.

Comment

^ no man..the bushing are a bitch to do.

after you burn them out, you still have to cut the metal shell out. It is a PITA!!!

Comment

Charles you're such a ricer. When you come up to Kelowna we're just going to park and look at our wheel fitment.
            Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

your such a **** disturber// not even funny lol .
              so what wheels/offset you going to be running then?
              Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

It will be the unacceptable non-homosexual

drift/street 18x10 +0 18x11 -1
                track 17x10.5 +15 all around

Comment

17's are for women and homosexuals

Comment

I was disturbing nothing. 'Twas a joke. We will be involved in late night dori sessions per usual.

If our cars can carry around all that plastic making us look low that is.
                    Team Limit - "Wide Fuckin' Open"

Comment

CUNiT likes to get LOWW LOWWWW LOWWWW
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      widebody rb25 r32
                      Built by Fraser Valley Imports not Bought
                      We aren't just Importers, We are Owners
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      friends of:
                      genetic tuning!!!

Originally posted by Muss
                      Now why would two best friends fight? I'd say they'd just make a cookie pie, tell each other bed time stories and have a sleepover.

Comment

what do you think of the clutch? I have the same one in mine....

Comment

it holds good power but i think it's kinda hard to drive compare to nismo coppermax.

Comment

The kit may not be to my taste, but props for doing something different, I'm almost getting tired of seeing stock body skylines...almost. Only a 3076r though? I'm sure it will be responsive but thats so small for a rb26 to do a single. Why not just keep it twined? Where I live we are building a silvia for drift with a 3076 on a stock displacement sr.
                            -Pat B R33 GTR-

Comment

I like to stay a medium size single because of reliability and running cost. The car will be heavily abused so simpler the better.

UPDATE #4
                              Now..time for MOAR update:

I just rented a place from OZ design/Fortress Fab so now I have a place to work on my cars and store my parts.

Shxt load of parts I got from Feast and my hongkong trip.

Powder coated subframe and front suspension hub assembly.

Engine bay is all somewhat clean and ready for paint. It is limited resources that we have so please bear with me. I am not going to build a show car so I am trying my best with whatever I have. Since the car is not moveable so I didn't disconnect the A/C. I will try my best to have all the spot covered.

And since the car is not movable, I can't take it to a paint booth. LOL.. It is hella ghetto but w/e. It looks better than before.
                              OZ design, steve elistist thompson in action

Primered.

From the 2nd floor:

Colour that I chose. It is a dark gunmetal that took us 30sec of mixing and mixing.

Base w/o clear:

Too bad I can't stay till he put on the clear so more pic tmr. It is a pretty good job considering we are in a rush. Misses couple of spot so we'll touch them up tmr.

Also I have a Crazy forsale thread. Buy my shxt so I can afford my project.
                              i have a profec B from my old car laying around. comes with everything except the power plug which can be bought on the greddy website for $10 when i last checked. i was gonna buy one then sell it but there is no sence in me buying it having it shipped to me then shipped out the the buyer. i have pictures on my phone, if you

Comment

Wow charles you have done a gret job so far. Good work and for the amount of space you have you have also done really well. I kind of wish alot of you skyline guys were alot closer. I only know one cool guy in the k-w area and other than that it's slim pickings! Keep up the good work and hey meant to ask you what are the sizing on your lm's been looking for a set for a while and cant seem to come up with any.

As for the bodykit subject, I cant believe some of the comments.... just rude if you ask me. Listen guys too each his own. I love the look of the r34 fron end on my car but that doesn't mean the next guy will. Keep things positive or just keep your comments to yourself. On that note i love the style of your exterior build man. Looks awesome.

Also i must ask why you decided to go with the rwd gtr? I have heard from some people you have to get a gtr because of the awd it's just a completely different experience. I love my gts it's fun to throw sidewayz !!!!

Anyways like i said charles love the build and keep up the good work man! I will stay tuned!
                                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X