• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hozer
    replied
    Car on the dyno at this moment.
    So far: 469whp at 350ft/lb
    Takin it back down to try and bring the tourqe up, shootin for somewhere in the high 5's low 6's

Leave a comment:

• dragjunky
    replied
    i'll proble stop by on tuesday to see how it makes out. Very courious to see what it puts down.

Leave a comment:

• hozer
    replied
    Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
    Hopefully your Seibon hood doesn't rub... wouldn't want to see you beating that around
    lol yeah no doubt haha.

Car hits the dyno on tuesday, will have videos and numbers come Wednesday!

Leave a comment:

• JNS Performance
    replied
    Hopefully your Seibon hood doesn't rub... wouldn't want to see you beating that around

Leave a comment:

• dragjunky
    replied
    hay man how much whp did it put down.

Leave a comment:

• GTRDemon
    replied
    Saw it driving by today, sounded so goooood!!!:biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• hozer
    replied
    Turbo was hitting the trunk on boost and wore it self down a tad... Proceeded to beat hood in with hammer... Turbo rubs no more

Leave a comment:

• hozer
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ View Post
    what the hell !why does my seibon trunk fit so bad
    try taking the spring out of your trunk if you don't need it... Made a night and day difference

Leave a comment:

• hozer
    replied
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
    thanks for the tow hook stuff, very interesting man! im wondering tho, isnt it like a bad omen to put a tow hook on your car?... is it just considered like polite to do for track use?
    lol yeah I guess it kinda is, but I've had it before where I would have loved to have it. I also trailer the car on occasion and use em.

Leave a comment:

• frankiman
    replied
    well if you're thinking about tracking your GTR and need to be towed, you're going to love having an extended hook and not get your lip/bumper riped off

if you want josh, i can have one made for you too

Leave a comment:

• archaeic_bloke
    replied
    thanks for the tow hook stuff, very interesting man! im wondering tho, isnt it like a bad omen to put a tow hook on your car?... is it just considered like polite to do for track use?

Leave a comment:

• DJ
    replied
    what the hell !why does my seibon trunk fit so bad

Leave a comment:

• frankiman
    replied
    thx man, thats absolutely the best picture of the tow hook to get the idea of how it fits,
    i'll be designing my own out of cartboard, then having the shop behing my house weld it up

Leave a comment:

• hozer
    replied
    Tow Hook measurements

And carbon trunk fitment

Pictures don't do it justice, sits almost like the old trunk... bout 2-3cm high on left side near the end. Removed the spring from the trunk to make it work

Leave a comment:

• Oakville
    replied
    yesss thank you sir

Leave a comment:

Working...
X