Project "Endeavour"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bobbo View Post
    Holy $hi+! I'm not the only one who still looks on here from time to time?!?

Nope I'm still back lurking in the shadows, posting every few months
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbo View Post
      Holy $hi+! I'm not the only one who still looks on here from time to time?!?
      Ditto, though even more sparsely now for a bunch of reasons. Check your PMs eh? lol

Nice garage setup Hozer!
      Last edited by MarusGTR; 09-18-2016, 10:41 PM.
      1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

• Poor website... I miss the good old days where new posts were a plenty

Comment

• How's it running? Officially Back in your possession now?
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Originally posted by curtisgoodman View Post
            Poor website... I miss the good old days where new posts were a plenty
            Supported!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
              How's it running? Officially Back in your possession now?
              Not yet. I'm in and out of country and need a few minor pieces. Door latch broke, mast brake cylinder is leaking etc... Home stretch of stuff and had I been home I certainly could have had it on the road. Wasn't giving it the live it needed lol.

Next summer... And I'm confident that's the last time I have to say it!
              hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• Managed to pick this up last time I was off rotation. Didn't get to drive it for more than a day before Calgary weather ruined my time home, but boy was it nice!

Short clip of some revs.
                27 likes, 3 comments - urahozer on November 18, 2016: "It is real and it left the shop today #gtr #r32 #shinkirostyle"

Pros:
                All the new parts worked out awesome.
                Car has super smooth power delivery across the whole range.
                STACK dash is cool as hell
                rebuilt tranny is orgasmic to drive
                Full race ETS controller makes a noticeable difference and works well
                It's fast

Cons/Quirks
                Triple plate clutch is super sensitive and honestly a pain to drive on anything other than open asphalt
                Idle is a bitch (sounds dope though)
                Diffs, fuel pumps, fans all make for a really noisy cabin
                Comfort is essentially 0
                Fuel economy is that of MAC truck

Plans for this year:
                New wastegate, maxed up the current ones and would like some more boost
                Coilovers, only part I didn't replace.

Comment

• Seems I can't get the dyno graph link in the first page to work (newly updated link?) What kind of numbers did you put down?
                  What cams are you running? 290s?
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

Comment

Seems I can't get the dyno graph link in the first page to work (newly updated link?) What kind of numbers did you put down?
                    What cams are you running? 290s?

Dyno graph is still the old one from the original build. This put down the same power on paper, but I think Autodreams dyno, at the time I was on it, was a bit generous.

The power delivery is much better now than it was before, but the wastegate spring needs to be swapped for greater boost levels. Then I'll settle for 600whp; Primary goal is just to drive it this year. No more wrench time for a bit!

Comment

• I see. Good call. You're running a turbosmart actuator on your 8374 no?
                      No build thread.
                      1991 nissan
                      El terror

Comment

I see. Good call. You're running a turbosmart actuator on your 8374 no?

Yup but with a weaker spring.

Got a few good driving days in before I had to head back to work. Managed to get the harness bar in, but had a brake line bubble up on me, new lines will be ready when I get back in may!

Comment

• Time to post an update!

Finally back on the road with this beast! Took some time on my last rotation to install the hood pins and put some kms on it! Pins were a slightly annoying process and I most certainly could have done a better job of them. End of the day, they are holding the hood in place, so that's all I really cared about.

I'll be sure to get some more shots of it when I'm home

Hoping to wrap it some obnoxious color this month as well!
                          Last edited by hozer; 08-01-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• Looking good man!! Can't wait to see some videos of what it sounds like haha.
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

Comment

Looking good man!! Can't wait to see some videos of what it sounds like haha.

Thank you! Damn overseas job cost me some serious km's this year, but I did get a few in! I'll be home more soon and can give it the love it deserves.

Goal is to get it wrapped this winter. I bought a huge roll, but it is about 10x more difficult than I imagined to apply.

Comment

• Update????
                                No build thread.
                                1991 nissan
                                El terror

Comment

Working...
                                X