Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update!!

Saw this at vex
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
      Update!!

Saw this at vex
      Haha I'm glad it's still there! Been there for a while now, no real updates. They are gone for SEMA this week and their main GT-R guy packed up and moved to Sask, so my car is still sitting in mostly pieces; but hey at least all my pieces are in! Custom pads should be in (or there soon), so that's a bonus.

At least they keep it inside for me, I have no where to put it at the moment so its a bit of a blessing it's still there lol. 2014 is the year this beast will be done, so prepare...
      Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
      hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• If their main GTR guy is gone… where wouldn't someone then take their GTR?
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

If their main GTR guy is gone… where wouldn't someone then take their GTR?
          I wouldnt take mine to walmart
          gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

If their main GTR guy is gone… where wouldn't someone then take their GTR?
            Don't get me wrong, they all still know how to work on one. Just the guy with the GT-R's (think he might even be a member on here) is gone and he was the main wrench on my ride.
            hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• True enough, hopefully worst case it'll just take more time
              No build thread.
              1991 nissan
              El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Well surprise surprise. Changed my mind on yet another piece on my car. This time it was the ECU. Went from a Link G4 to haltech plat pro. this was solely due to a preference to VEX tuners, which I agree 100% with. To get the most out of any ECU requires your tuner to be familiar with it, which with the Link, they were not.

The custom endless brake pads finally came in as well, they look great, and time will tell if they are worth the price!

Good news is some good work getting done now. Will not be long before this hits the road once again.
                /evilhandrub

Comment

• thanks for the link hoser my friend was very happy with it
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                    thanks for the link hoser my friend was very happy with it
                    Great man! Glad to hear you got it and are pleased!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Update time! Engine out and bay repainted! Had paint peel and burn marks down to the sub frame, so need to get some insulation done and send the manifold out for a proper coating.

Comment

• You're coating which manifold? Exhaust? Why not wrap? Much cheaper and still looks good. Then again I've seen this in person, quite the funds you got going in there haha! Is it gonna run this year?
                        No build thread.
                        1991 nissan
                        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• Looks good! Glad to see some progress on this. My engine bay looks like your "before" picture, I probably should do something about that.. Where are you getting your manifold coated?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                            You're coating which manifold? Exhaust? Why not wrap? Much cheaper and still looks good. Then again I've seen this in person, quite the funds you got going in there haha! Is it gonna run this year?
                            After seeing who can actually do a coating well (which is like 2 shops in the world) I'm gonna wrap it. Cost was very reasonable for a coating, but shipping it to Cali or NZ was not something I wanted to do. Wrap will be fine!

Car will no question be running and on the road this year! Can't wait to get some road time!

Comment

• Originally posted by sb119 View Post
                              Looks good! Glad to see some progress on this. My engine bay looks like your "before" picture, I probably should do something about that.. Where are you getting your manifold coated?
                              Was gonna go to Swain or Zircotech, but after thinking about it, I'm done shipping parts around. I want it back together, so shipping it away was low on my list of things I wanted to do haha, especially when a wrap is only marginally different.

Comment

• Well, new pieces are on. figured I'd share some snaps of ol' faithful haha. New fuel system inbound as well and the old RIPS will be up for sale shortly!

Comment

Working...
                                X