No announcement yet.

Project "Endeavour"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol I'm all over the map... In talk with RIPS right now gonna see if they can craft something nice.

Another problem I have is how low the trust sump sits. Rob said that his version sits only 12mm lower than the OEM.

I'm gonna see what the word is on this and if I can get a good price I'll pull the trigger.
    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• So after hearing what people on here had to say, and getting a really good deal, I decided to go ahead with a sump extension. Went with a RIPS custom sump extension.

Did a lot of hunting and the RIPS unit was the best by far. It comes with baffles already installed, allows for the bolt on of existing windage trays and most importantly, sits only 13mm lower than the OEM so it doesn't create any clearance issues like the trust have been known to do.

hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• hey, im interested in the n1 oil pump, if it still for sale

Comment

• i just installed the same rad set up you have with the matching fan shroud in my GTS. how did you manage to keep the power steering in? my fan wouldn't clear the p/s pump pulley. does it just happen to fit in with the RB26 better, or did you change something?
          - Adam

:
          http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

• Wouldn't it have been a Better idea to just go dry sump? Not much more cost and wayyy safer oiling.

Originally posted by hozer View Post
            So after hearing what people on here had to say, and getting a really good deal, I decided to go ahead with a sump extension. Went with a RIPS custom sump extension.

Did a lot of hunting and the RIPS unit was the best Dby far. It comes with baffles already installed, allows for the bolt on of existing windage trays and most importantly, sits only 13mm lower than the OEM so it doesn't create any clearance issues like the trust have been known to do.

Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

• Dry sump may have been better but I have (arguably) the best 'regular' system you can have and the same $ would have gotten me a pieced together dry sump setup.

Had I decided what I wanted from the get go I would have dry sumped, but because of the way it came together, it ended up being far cheaper to keep it wet.

As for the PS I had to re-locate the reservoir and reroute the lines to fit half my stuff.

Comment

• R.I.P.S Sump arrived today... Man are they nice. If you've never bought anything from them, I can only say good things about them... the quality is outstanding.

Comment

• You're missing some stuff for the "best" regular system

No accusump? Air oil separator or cam cover baffles?

It'll kick up your oil capacity to 13L

Originally posted by hozer View Post
                  Dry sump may have been better but I have (arguably) the best 'regular' system you can have and the same $ would have gotten me a pieced together dry sump setup.

Had I decided what I wanted from the get go I would have dry sumped, but because of the way it came together, it ended up being far cheaper to keep it wet.

As for the PS I had to re-locate the reservoir and reroute the lines to fit half my stuff.
                  Last edited by NismoS-tune; 02-21-2012, 09:28 PM.
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

• With wait times on the EFR being absolutley insane, I have scrapped waiting for one as I want my car on the road soon (this summer). Basically going to go with any turbo I can get in the next month, have my eyes set on the new Borg S300SX FMW, calling about it today. If this turbo is unavailable, I will be looking for a suitable replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by hozer View Post
                      With wait times on the EFR being absolutley insane, Basically going to go with any turbo I can get in the next month, have my eyes set on the new Borg S300SX FMW, calling about it today. If this turbo is unavailable, I will be looking for a suitable replacement.
                      Full race had alot of new s300sx instock just 2 months ago. I made the same decision after a few months of waiting for the EFR and seeing no hope in its avability. Not to mention the price on the new s300sx is very reasonable just over 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Imation View Post
                        Full race had alot of new s300sx instock just 2 months ago. I made the same decision after a few months of waiting for the EFR and seeing no hope in its avability. Not to mention the price on the new s300sx is very reasonable just over 1100
                        They still had stock as of last week. Turbo was ordered and will be here Wednesday. Hopefully my car gets some road time this year. Went for the SX300 FMW .91A/R with the flat tip and 3" Vband, very curious to see what sort of difference the millet wheel will make (if any). Had already paid for the EFR so got it coated too and still got money back. Looking forward to getting it in!

Comment

• Update time.

Well unfortunately I got 0 road time this year. Parts were so backed up and scattered that it just didn't pan out, but I guess such is the nature of modifying your vehicle. If anything it was a good thing with our local track going under and no where to drive it, kept me out of trouble and helped get everything done at once instead of piecing it together.

New parts that are going in
                          Full Race ETS Pro TSC
                          http://www.full-race.com/store/r14-a...ne-gt-r-1.html

Debated for a while whether or not I even needed a TSC, after some convincing, I decided to get one. If it works even 1/2 as good as its says, it should be a worthwhile grab for anyone serious about tracking their car. Total standalone unit and some pretty good things being said about it so far.

Stack racing display:
                          http://www.stackltd.com/st8100.html

Have my new interior, may as well get a fancy dash to go with it. VEX is now the Canadian distributor for STACK gauges and displays so if anyone is looking, call em up! Also got the SARD carbon dash piece to nicely integrate it into the existing dash to really keep the interior clean, no more a-pillar gauges .

Comment

• the full race ets pro is nice, not a bad way to spend $500!
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

• Well it is a glorious day for me and my ride. According to fullrace I have one of the first (if not the first... Think I remember speeddm having one though) 8374 EFR's in Canada! With all my pieces finally in (and my mind made up) my girl will see a full season this year.

Comment

• Finally I have it in my hands! Note. Head is for reference and my head is huge

Comment

Working...
                                X