No announcement yet.

Project "Endeavour"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice! I'm hoping you're using the full-race manifold and External waste gated 1.05ar? or did you have stock displacement? can't remember. Serious coin eh
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

• What happened to the SX300?
      nice! I'm hoping you're using the full-race manifold and External waste gated 1.05ar? or did you have stock displacement? can't remember. Not a bad way to spend serious coin
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
        What happened to the SX300?
        nice! I'm hoping you're using the full-race manifold and External waste gated 1.05ar? or did you have stock displacement? can't remember. Not a bad way to spend serious coin
        Bought the sx300 on a whim to try and get some road time with my car last year but never took myself off the list for an EFR. Car never made it outta the shop and the sx300 never left the box.

Full-race manifold, external waste gate 1.05. Displacement is 2.7. Really excited to see what it can do!
        Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
        hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• So another few months gone by, a few set-backs, a few victories, and I still haven't got my mind set on what the hell I need.

Updates:

-Finally got around to dropping the oil pan and getting it clean only to realize there was a crack in it.... Was to big to fix so a non broken one was required. A huge thanks to tyringtobebest who hooked me up within hours with an uncracked oil pan!

-Snow Performance water/meth is being stripped and replaced with an Aquamist system. I think the benefits of water/meth are awesome and its faults are certainly 'overlookable' at more modest power levels. But at the power level I'm hoping for a failure could really pooch things. The aquamist system allows for a fallback tune should any of the measurable parameters go wonky... Flow rate, levels, power etc... So if the water/meth fails it reverts to a limp mode so-to-speak.

-Clutch I have decided won't be good for the power I'll be running so I decided to go with an R series OS Giken instead of the GT. GT is up for sale should anyone be looking

-Have 2 sets of some custom brake pads from Endless being made for me (3 month wait....) to replace the Porsche Cayenne pads that simply were not cutting it on the track. Went mushy like 2-3 laps in, hoping these are going to be wayyyyy better. Also should be noted that if anyone bought and is using the Brembo set Charles was selling a few years back (the Porsche ones) I will now have a part number with endless that I can provide for pads.

-EFR isn't gonna fit under the hood, so some serious hood modding will have to be done. Still not really sure what I'm gonna have to do lol

Car is looking to be done for a full season this year so I'm getting pretty pumped. Got some big things in the works!
          hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• RHDJapan offers the best quality performance parts made in Japan including Nismo, Mugen, Defi, Spoon, Cusco, Tomei, HKS and other JDM brands.

hope to see some more track action from this beast!
            sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

• Originally posted by frankiman View Post
              http://www.rhdjapan.com/clearance-ex...rb25-r34-67806

hope to see some more track action from this beast!
              Thanks frankiman, I sure miss it so I couldn't be more stoked to get out again!

Thanks for the heads up on that clutch, I'm going with the R3C though... if only it was that price haha
              Last edited by hozer; 01-16-2013, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• YAY! Another calgary GTR member! We definitely need to go for a meet one day in the summer! Turbo is MASSIVE!

Comment

• The EFR should have fitted under the hood as Full race have a half cut for all their fitting trial periods.

As for the first in canada? ...

Yeah I think superdude got one from a different shop (diesel truck shop maybe?) some time ago. You're probably one of the first from Full race with their badass manifold (what a mess to fit by the looks of it though!)

I had ordered one back in July (IWG though) but ended up changing to something better a few months back
                  Last edited by NismoS-tune; 03-01-2013, 12:37 PM.
                  Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

The EFR should have fitted under the hood as Full race have a half cut for all their fitting trial periods.

As for the first in canada? ...

Yeah I think superdude got one from a different shop (diesel truck shop maybe?) some time ago. You're probably one of the first from Full race with their badass manifold (what a mess to fit by the looks of it though!)

I had ordered one back in July (IWG though) but ended up changing to something better a few months back
                    Sure hope it fits or there will be some serious ghetto mods going on haha.

Fitment is always such a joy with these cars lol.

Update:
                    All new intake side ordered. Hypertune everything. ID 1000's on their way as well

Comment

• Well the hypertune intake is in. I have to say the quality is unbelievable. I didn't really know what to expect but I must admit this is even better than what I could have hoped for. The craftsmanship is simply top notch, can't wait to get this thing running.
                      Take a look...

Last edited by hozer; 05-02-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Beautiful piece! Must of run you over 2k?
                        1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                          Beautiful piece! Must of run you over 2k?
                          Got a sponsor price. That being said, it's absolutely worth every dime regardless having now seen one in person. Hopefully it performs as good as it looks

Comment

• Man you should have gone with the IWG 9180 EFR turbo to feed that 1000hp intake!
                            Out of curiosity, you have a badass turbo kit, engine and support mods, i forget, what tranny are you using again? For some reason Im thinking its a PPG?

Edit: I just noticed all these parts are in your house! Doesn't your wife mind that? He'd beat me back to the garage in moments! Nice background though

You should book with lightspeed to go to fort sask statotech for the driver course! Would be fun to see it in action, I'd be seriously sad to hear if you put down less than 700whp with that setup!
                            Last edited by NismoS-tune; 05-02-2013, 02:32 PM.
                            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold

lol

Comment

Man you should have gone with the IWG 9180 EFR turbo to feed that 1000hp intake!
                              Out of curiosity, you have a badass turbo kit, engine and support mods, i forget, what tranny are you using again? For some reason Im thinking its a PPG?

Edit: I just noticed all these parts are in your house! Doesn't your wife mind that? He'd beat me back to the garage in moments! Nice background though

You should book with lightspeed to go to fort sask statotech for the driver course! Would be fun to see it in action, I'd be seriously sad to hear if you put down less than 700whp with that setup!
                              Haha actually that picture was taken at VEX, no parts lying around the house (well only a few lol) or there would indeed be hell to pay.

The turbo I wanted to keep smaller in hopes for ultra response. Cause so few people had them it was hard to get any real world applications with some evidence, and I decided to get the 8374. Not looking for ridiculous numbers on the Dyno, more concerned about real track useable power. Honestly don't know what to expect.

As for the tranny, rebuilt the original with the giken gear set, center plate and a new input shaft.

Hoping to get out lots to Castrol this year. Should be a good turn out there methinks.

Thanks for the compliments!
                              Last edited by hozer; 05-02-2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Well after more months past, I draw nearer to completion. It seems as if my planning is what has really killed me for getting this thing back on the road in a timely fashion.

Got the RIPS pan welded up; beautiful piece but doesn't clear after market front diff cover. Back to the OEM one. Get the pan mounted, realize the down pipe spits 2ft blue flames onto my pan. Everything I change requires somehting else to be changed and because I'm so gung-ho I never ever think that far ahead. Its coming together, slowly, and I'm really hoping I can get some road time this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X