No announcement yet.

Project BNR32Micho.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good!, do you go to SAIT by the way? i think i saw this car in the shop at the beginning of the year
    If you're not first you're last

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
      wow, Yeah that shot is great. What camera was it taken with?
      Canon T2i, picked it up recently and trying to get into some hobby photography.

Originally posted by Manny-u*nit View Post
      looks good!, do you go to SAIT by the way? i think i saw this car in the shop at the beginning of the year
      Sorry, but probably wasn't me since I go to Mount Royal.
      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Micho, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of paint did you use for your lip and bumper? Also was it black matte, flat, satin?

I was planning to restore mine by spray canning them so that they would look fresh, just like yours.

Edit: I'd keep it N1-less man, I just love a nice smooth bumper line. But hey, put some N1 on if you want, it's gonna make my N1-less bumper more special ;P

Oh and keep your offset like exactly like that, I just love a little sinkin', just enough to be classy, yet some wide track-business.
        Last edited by MarusGTR; 01-22-2011, 10:19 PM.
        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
          Micho, if you don't mind me asking, what kind of paint did you use for your lip and bumper? Also was it black matte, flat, satin?

I was planning to restore mine by spray canning them so that they would look fresh, just like yours.

Edit: I'd keep it N1-less man, I just love a nice smooth bumper line. But hey, put some N1 on if you want, it's gonna make my N1-less bumper more special ;P

Oh and keep your offset like exactly like that, I just love a little sinkin', just enough to be classy, yet some wide track-business.
          I didn't paint the lip. I believe GTR's had factory options so you could either have painted lip or non painted lip.
          It has a matte feel, and dark gunmetal grey in colour.
          (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

I knew about the options but I didn't realize yours was just that mint. Mine has obviously been sunbaked, that's why I want to refresh it to OEM color.
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Not much of an update since there hasn't been much done to the car since I took it out a few weeks ago.

Took an hour or so today to install the ARC BOV kit that I had around, taking off the bumper is a hassle, going to zip tie most of it next time to make things easier.

Pictures of install:

I'll most likely take a video next time of how it sounds.
              (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Love the looks of those bov man. I need to find a set of bov for the rb26. What did you use to get rid of the recirc?
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Man even naked your car looks mint!
                  1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by cschepp View Post
                    Love the looks of those bov man. I need to find a set of bov for the rb26. What did you use to get rid of the recirc?
                    I removed stock recirc's and blocked off the return pipe.

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                    Man even naked your car looks mint!
                    Thanks!
                    Last edited by Micho; 05-23-2017, 01:38 AM.
                    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Not much of an update, just picked up a Bride bucket and installed some Splitfire Coilpacks.

Car also made it into Modified Reader's Rides Submissions!
                      Last edited by Micho; 01-16-2012, 04:27 PM.
                      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Really liking your car man!

Anything special under the hood? :P

Comment

Sick looking GTR man, nice and clean.

Comment

2012 Randomness!

High Res: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7...276ab856_h.jpg
                            Last edited by Micho; 08-06-2012, 08:44 PM.
                            (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

Haven't added anything in awhile it seems...and nothing much has changed!

Taken on my way to Vancouver this year during the summer in Revelstroke. Added my FRP abFlug Rep. Front Diffuser, which doesn't look too pretty now... alberta roads > diffuser.

Bride Brix I + Takata combo in.

Ricer mods. Swapped out my old h3c fogs with some new PIAA solar yellows.

In the mountains.

Anyone looking to buy some TE's? Thinking about switching it up at last...
                              Everyone and their grandmas have varrosten knock off TE37's these days.
                              (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ 1990 BNR32

Comment

I love that last pic! Look into some Gramlights, colours are the same and they look great on stock bodied BNR32s.
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X