Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky gtr part 2 !!!!!! Back wit more !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N1's I told you ! and people still say its impossible to hit 500whp with them ! awesome numbers I hope you love them as much as I do
    "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

• almasi tuning in DELSOn CANDIAC !!!
      BY ROBIN OMG HIS THE BEST !!!!!!
      POWER FC IS GREAT !@!! I HAVE A BIT OF FINE TUNING TO do still cuz its map sensor but overeall wen i accelerate everything is super fine

the power band is INSANE !!! i just cant belive it !! 502 whp at only 18.5 psi !!!!

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
      2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
        nice man congrats you got your 500whp now go enjoy it how do you like the pfc? and what are you running for a ebc? the boost controller kit? or avcr?
        im actually way cool wit 11 psi 405 whp lmao its way ennuf fast for now hahahah imma keep the 18.5 psi setting for races :P wen something fast wants to try me :P

i use the PFC boost control kit wich is really decent and my boost peacks a bit then it stay stable witiin 1 psi diff and then at end of power band losing like 1.5 psi

but overall again

11 psi 405 whp is damn fast compare to my 408 whp of before the power band is WAY way different !! i just cant belive it

Comment

• Here are the dyno sheets
          they almays show my high boost and low boost

1: air fuel + power

2:boost + power

3 :torke + power

Comment

• Originally posted by evilgtr View Post
            N1's I told you ! and people still say its impossible to hit 500whp with them ! awesome numbers I hope you love them as much as I do
            It's not impossible with more displacement. An rb30 and n1 could do 500whp. Most likely though the dyno reads high for reality. When -5s normally need 1.2- 1.4 bar for 500whp, I'm guessing they'd do 600whp on the same dyno he used.
            No build thread.
            1991 nissan
            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• lol dude there is no way that the dyno over reads 100whp. yes dynopacs read higher but no where near 20%. and it all depends on how its calibrated.
              1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                lol dude there is no way that the dyno over reads 100whp. yes dynopacs read higher but no where near 20%. and it all depends on how its calibrated.
                Bah your right. I thought 500ps rating meant 500crank not wheel lol. So if n1s can do 500whp, my -5s can do 640whp fairly easily then (640ps) sweet!
                No build thread.
                1991 nissan
                El terror

Comment

• o that makes alot more sense now haha easy mistake. yea n1s at 500whp is pretty much topping them out i got to imagine. but must be responsive as hell!!!
                  1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

• Dynapak dyno definitely does read higher... and TW (on here) and I were talking about this the other day... we came to the conclusion that since my car was tuned on a mustang rolling road dyno, and we did 400 whp on the rubber at 18 PSI with 2860R-5's, I should go for a run on the dynapak dyno and see what it actually reads, do a real study on exactly whats the difference in reading

Dyno show down - Mustang Vs. Dynapak....lol
                    The SkyLife Community & News Website --> http://www.skylife4ever.com

Comment

• Almasi's dyno reads higher then normal, from what I've seen (not hating just stating a point). Its how they calibrate the dyno, dynapak and mustang dynos both have calibration setups that your supposed to do every so often. Also you can put neg or pos corrections to inflate or deflate the numbers.

Either way 500whp at 18.5psi is pretty damn good, no matter what the dyno is.

That was on pump gas? 91/94?

Comment

• Originally posted by archaeic_bloke View Post
                        Dynapak dyno definitely does read higher... and TW (on here) and I were talking about this the other day... we came to the conclusion that since my car was tuned on a mustang rolling road dyno, and we did 400 whp on the rubber at 18 PSI with 2860R-5's, I should go for a run on the dynapak dyno and see what it actually reads, do a real study on exactly whats the difference in reading

Dyno show down - Mustang Vs. Dynapak....lol
                        100whp less at same psi but with bigger turbos... Does that even make sense to you? You'll hit like 600whp on their dyno lol then again the kid might have much more mods done.
                        No build thread.
                        1991 nissan
                        El terror

Comment

• What happened to your shuffle you had before?
                          03 lancer dead
                          68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
                          05 chevy silverado L33
                          2010 crv Wife's ride
                          1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

• Originally posted by GTRADDICT View Post
                            What happened to your shuffle you had before?
                            still have the shuffle the RB flows so much + i have cams + alot of goddies + 2.7 liter

at 120 in 5 gear i run 2-3 psi witout even presing on gaz !!

its reallly really respoonsive more then anything i drove turbo before

!!!

mitch jai tuner avec du 94 !

Comment

• Depending on which N1's a person is run ing and the supporting mods the engine it's difficult to say they are "maxed out" maxed out when talking about a turbo can mean a variety of different things, the N1's because of their smaller size generate more heat at higher boost 18psi + then some of the larger twins they are compared to, knowing this in advance I ordered a huge ARC intercooler as well as had intentions of running the aquamist meth kit to keep combustion temps and Exhaust gas temps down to a safe level. The proof is out there that the larger of the 6 different types of N1's - the Genuine R34 version - has produced over 650whp on race gas at 26psi. That's the highest documentation Iv personally seen. This summer I will be taking my N1's to 20-22 psi with meth and 94 octane and I won't be surprised to see 580+ whp. I will update as soon as it's done. Obviously every single engine is set up different but have a look at Mark Berrys high octane R32 GTR that car was easily putting down 550whp on BP ultimate pump gas and he was running the R34 version

Comment

• Again with the dyno high vs low readings, please do your own research on this the facts are clear. I don't mean forum research I mean the real world tests that 0-60,Modified,Hot-rod,Motor trend have done. The dyna-PAC is the most accurate real world dyno on the market,explains why Formula 1 teams with $250+ million dollar budgets transport them around. The variance in reading comes down to how the dyno operator sets up the parameters and Cam showed me how easyily manipulated they parameters could be. The mustang dyno is Extremly accurate don't get me wrong,again it's the parameters in which it's programmed to read. Cams dyno is set up exactly how the dyna PAC rep instructed him to set it up, and guess what ? To test the theory first hand he ran the same car on both dyno's because he has a mustang dyno in the same bay. The results were a difference of 9whp which was less then %3. Iv had my car dynoed in Burnaby at Racing greed on the "heartbreaker" which reads notoriously low and everyone knows it. Jurie human tuned it there and it was rank he is awesome, They purposely run that dyno reading low - the reason is unknown to me,maybe it's so we can say my car has more hp then that dyno says. Il tell you personally the amount of money Iv spend I want to know every single hp my car has and it shouldn't change regardless of the dyno. What happens if you spend $4500 on some mods and take it to a different dyno and it reads low you wouldnt know the real affect those mods had on your car.

Comment

Working...
                                X