Hey guys. I've been a member on GTRCanada
for a while but not too talkative on the forums. I'm James and I own a '91 R32 GTR. It's my baby. We've been through a lot of rough times but at the end of the day it puts a smile on my face when (emphasize) I get to drive 'er.

N1 Block
Tomei 2.8L Stroker Kit
Cosworth Bearings
Tomei Oil Pump
Tomei Oil Baffle Kit

PnP'd Head
Ferrea Full Valvetrain
Tomei 270 lift 10.25mm
Tomei Cam Studs

ID1000cc Injectors
Tomei Fuel Rail
Tomei FPR
Aeromotive 340 Pump
Aeromotive Inline Fuel Filter
Stainless lines from filter to rail
Aquamist Direct Port Methanol Injection

Splitfire Coilpacks
Vipec V44 ECU
DEF Metal Steering Bushing
Full Hicas Delete

DMax Replica hood
OEM style CF trunk
CF cooling plate
JUN replica lip
N1 Headlights
20mm over vented fenders

Front & Rear Strut Braces
AMS Upper Control Arms Front
AMS Lower Control Arms Rear
Tein Super Street Coilovers
R34 Brembo Front Brakes
BBS RS Rims
Varrstoen 2.2.1 Rims 18x10.5 +15
Bf Goodrich Prosport 2 Tires 275/35/18
Adjustable Front Tension Rods

AEM Wideband
Aquamist Methanol Flow Gauge

It all started when I was 17. I had a pizza delivery job at a local panago pizza. I saved for a while and bought myself a GTS-T. I thought it was the coolest, fastest thing ever. I soon started to actually learn a lot about cars and how to work on them. I decided it was time to step up my game. I found myself importing a genuine '94 wrx sti. It was a lot of fun and I liked it more than the GTS-T. I soon found myself with the skyline fever though. I shopped around for a bit and found a perfect candidate for myself.

I purchased it October, 2010. First order of business was a clutch. The old one had been slipping so I upgraded to an RPS Streetmax right away. I parked it that winter, and pulled it out early spring, 2011. One week into the new season, I was "having some fun" in an empty parking lot. Pop goes engine #1. I happened to spin a main bearing. That is how I learned about the common oil starvation issues. screws in the back of the pump like to back out.

so it was time to pull that engine out

A month or so after I realized there wasn't much hope for the block, I contacted Autodream Calgary. They informed me they had a built rb26 for sale. Complete with cp pistons, eagle rods, PnP'd head, and 264 hi lift cams. The deal was the engine and 2x HKS25-30 turbos.

Shortly after install, I noticed unusual amounts of oil out the exhaust. Upon further inspection I found the rear turbo to be blown. I contacted Autodream and they cut me a deal for a crazy single turbo swap.
I couldn't resist. A single is just too damn sexy.
Greddy Single Manifold
Greddy T78 33D I got to work installing the single swap.

At this time I purchased the following-
ID 1000cc Injectors
Tomei Fuel Rail
Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator Type L
Aeromotive 340 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive Inline Filter

Vipec V44 ECU
Splitfire Coilpacks
Aquamist Direct Port Water Methanol Injection
AEM Wideband
Mishimoto 4" Core Intercooler

I basically went on a large shopping spree. I also had Lightspeed Innovations craft up a power steering re-location, as well as intercooler piping.

This took up the rest of 2011. There was no driving the skyline that year.

March 15th, 2012 I had the car dyno tuned at Lightspeed. I was less than impressed. The car made 431AWHP@ 23 psi.
I was expecting much more. It was laggy and no fun to drive on the street. I went home mildly disappointed.

The exterior on the car had seen better days. I decided it was time for a re-spray. I went with a metallic black, and glad I did. It was similar to stock, but more of a metallic flake.

As soon as I picked the car up from the shop, I realized there was a major exhaust leak. Checking under the hood, I found my exhaust housing had literally cracked at the weld to the down pipe.

I contacted Autodream and bought a borgwarner s300sx. I got re-tuned and made 430whp@18psi. I still wasn't satisfied. I fixed a few minor issues and headed back to the dyno. On the way there, POP. Engine #2 opened it up to see what had happened

So here we are now. No more screwing around. It's being built ground up my way.

N1 Block
Tomei 2.8L Stroker Kit
Cosworth Bearings
Tomei Oil Pump
Tomei Oil Baffle Kit

PnP'd Head
Ferrea Full Valvetrain
Tomei 270 Lift 10.25mm
Tomei Cam Studs

So that is where the car sits now. The engine is being assembled. I have yet to choose what turbos (yes twin again) I'll be running. I'd like to run twin top mount as well.