Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky GTR part 3 , YES but now 1000hp GOAL !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now you are closer to Van to come out to some of the activities going on.

Jon.
    Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• hey dragon ,
      yeah i aint close to that idea , get my car in my trailer and come for 3-4 days to visit BC and go race at your local track buts thats not before 2015 , since in 2014 i have 0 time off except at cristmas to go back down in quebec to get my car and get the transmission installed
      and then more tuning wit new race fuel , and then bring my car up there !

cheers bro

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
      2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

• Alberta ftw! quebec bows down to alberta anyway, that's why people are coming here. Only problem is how many transients and imported people move to alberta/mcmurray, they kind of ruin the local culture. It's always funny to hear people say " Oh where I came from is so awesome compared to McMurray" but wait, why aren't you there? Oh right, you can't make $150-300k a year there. haha. Good to hear you found riches so fast. Just don't forget, "for the love of money is the root of all evil" I promise you this is the truth in the end. So a friendly reminder is, you might be young, lots of money, cool girlfriend, big new $80k truck, 1000hp car and a "castle" but in the end, we all get put in our places, I've been where you are. Just take it easy on the hours away from the girlfriend. If you're not there often, someone else will keep her warm haha, long 12 hour shifts are tough on relationships.

The most popular mcmurray quote are: Rings don't plug holes and shift work is great because you can juggle boyfriends/girlfriends!

The only problem with mcmurray when it comes to cars is the roads are crap, there's no tracks unless you drive 1,000km to get there/back and there's always someone with a nicer car.

How's the car anyway?
        Last edited by Bruizer; 11-30-2013, 07:02 PM.
        No build thread.
        1991 nissan
        El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

• the car is amazing hoonesly its a blast to drive , right now the transmission is broken stock r33 tranny dident even take 1 launch LOL

getting a OS-88 soon , and the trailer too , too haul my car to go at edmonton racetrack in 2015, honesly i couldent care less if someone has a better car , im gonna be having fun for me , not for other people !

Comment

• Update

Os-giken os-88 transmission bougth june 11 (2 to 4 months build to order)
            Rips complete fuel system 3xbosh 044 fuel cell ect
            Front axel level 5 driveshaftshop (already received them)
            Full race awd ets pro controler shipped already
            15 inch work miester s1 wheels for the back (2/3 month special order)
            Full drag slick mickey thompson (26x10.5 / 15 inch) for the rear (wit tube)
            Street et slick 26x11.5 /17 front (shipping on 13 august)

October is when i should have all and install all , then dyno on race gaz at 35 psi

And then i will be finnally ready for drag season !!

After 4 year and half and 110 000$ invested

About ******* time lol

Comment

• Nice....

You know, if you are going to a large sidewall smaller dia. wheel in the rear you shouls go one inch larger on the tire to compansate for the massive sidwall difflection as you are going down the track. That 26 will turn into a 24 at launch then grow back to a 26 as you go faster and faster. Better to have it grow taller than the front at half track and only be minimally shorter than the front at launch. Then the Tcase wont be forced to enguage when you dont need it....the car will be faster, more stable as well.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                Nice....

You know, if you are going to a large sidewall smaller dia. wheel in the rear you shouls go one inch larger on the tire to compansate for the massive sidwall difflection as you are going down the track. That 26 will turn into a 24 at launch then grow back to a 26 as you go faster and faster. Better to have it grow taller than the front at half track and only be minimally shorter than the front at launch. Then the Tcase wont be forced to enguage when you dont need it....the car will be faster, more stable as well.

I

Jon.

bought the exact setup has one buddy of mine (in japan) patrick lachance
                He runs that and thats how it is !
                He does 60 foot in 1.3 sec / 1.4 sec

Iam perfecly okay wit that

Comment

• Look at some slo-mo footage of a full on slick at launch and you will see what I am talking about. Im not saying it wont work...Im just saying it will work better. I would go with a 27x11/15 in the rear (if it will fit) then the front tires are only helping you to mid track. The car will MPH and ET faster.

The reason for this is if the rears are smaller than the fronts (remember the car is back on the rear tires for the whole run) then the ATTESSA will want to enguage the whole time. If there is a size difference front to back (rear smaller) then the fronts and rears will be fighting each other and scrubbing off power. Aero plays a big part too, if you have some downforce on the rear but front end lift that will also make the rear tires smaller and the fronts larger. Traction goes up but, so does torque steer making the car very twitchy above 130 mph. Plus, you dont need the front wheels pulling anymore once you get to half track.

Most people dont think about all that happens dynamically as you are going down the track...I have been in the drag racing gig for.over 25 years and have seen it all. **** gets real serious once you get above 145mph through the traps...you are most certainly going to crack 150 once it all goes right.

Jon.

Comment

• YeH jon , i know look at this video of my buddy patrick in question

I will have that same exact setup !

1.3 sec is damn fast

Comment

Working...
                    X