91' gtr build up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91' gtr build up!

Hey guys! Been lurking on gtrcanada for a little while now and finally can post something up. Names Raj and I'm from Calgary! Here's my little story. Been wanting a r32 gtr ever since I got into cars, I remember seeing the car not knowing what it was at the time and I knew I had to have it. Did some research found out what it was and the addiction for it got even worse. What Had happened was I had went to a local importer and had put down half for a gtr and he had said 1-2 months and he should have something here this was in october of 2013. As time went on I had received no calls, nothing so I called every now and then and he said nothing yet. So I got tired of waiting pulled my money out and stopped looking for the time being. Waited around kept checking local adds, went to check some out most of them were trashed. Then finally one came up went to go see it. It was too clean to pass off and nothing was wrong. Had 60,000 KM's on the engine. The body and interior were in good shape as well. Pretty stock just some minor mods. Gave me a bunch of parts on the side too, Just gotta find time to put it all in. I'd like to keep a log so thought this would be a great place to start and get some feed back.

Mods it came with
    Engine:
    Turbo Timer
    HKS intake's
    HKS waste gate
    HKS Intercooler with HKS intercooler piping
    HICAS deleted
    Yellow jacket coil pack
    HKS High power exhaust

Interior:
    Nardi 350 mm Leather steering wheel
    Nismo Cluster

Suspension/Wheels:
    Driftworks control arms kit (came with car needs to be installed)
    Enkei RPF1 18 x 10 1/2

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but anyway here's the car the day I picked her up! Febuary 28 2014.

Some extra parts it came with and I ordered some more parts but Ill post those once they get here.
    Last edited by Ho-Sik; 03-24-2014, 11:31 PM.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

The clean up!

When I got the car it was hella dusty after sitting in the previous owners garage for the past year or so. Only been summer driven too so he barely drove it. None the less the car needed a wash bad, and today it was finally warm so after work came home and started cleaning up the exterior. I plan on cleaning the interior up more next week.

Anyway here are the pics from today!

That's all for tonight haha gonna head to bed now. But yeah that's all I have so far!
    Last edited by Ho-Sik; 03-10-2014, 03:31 AM.
    91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Comment

Great looking car! I love RPF1s on GTRs. Congrats on your purchase. The next thing you'll learn is GTR ownership is inversely proportional to financial savings. JK have fun and you'll find lots of help on here.
      The first bit of help I'll give you. Throw those AMS front upper control arms in the garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
        Great looking car! I love RPF1s on GTRs. Congrats on your purchase. The next thing you'll learn is GTR ownership is inversely proportional to financial savings. JK have fun and you'll find lots of help on here.
        The first bit of help I'll give you. Throw those AMS front upper control arms in the garbage.
        Thanks! Actually sending them off to get powder coated this week. Doing mag blue for the rims, haha its already becoming kinda costly ordering so many parts LOL. I actually wanted a silver gtr like yours, looks so clean! Think so? what other brand would you recommend?!
        91'- GTR - SOLD
        94'- GTR

Comment

Super clean car man! Really really like the look of that GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Owen18 View Post
            Super clean car man! Really really like the look of that GTR
            Thanks man!!
            91'- GTR - SOLD
            94'- GTR

Comment

Really clean! Great buy
              Originally posted by nick-nismo
              this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiju View Post
                Really clean! Great buy
                Thanks!
                91'- GTR - SOLD
                94'- GTR

Comment

hahahhhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahah <3 best car
                  follow or check out my instagram kaywiin

Comment

Originally posted by phodonair View Post
                    hahahhhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahah <3 best car
                    wonder who helped me pick this gtr
                    91'- GTR - SOLD
                    94'- GTR

Comment

obviously not me, cause i ended up with a broken 91"
                      follow or check out my instagram kaywiin

Comment

Originally posted by phodonair View Post
                        obviously not me, cause i ended up with a broken 91"
                        Soon man we'll have all ours ready by summer.
                        91'- GTR - SOLD
                        94'- GTR

Comment

Front Camber arms installed! Plus some hidden goods,

So friday night decided to install my front camber arms and ended up finding some Nismo things haha and got my shift knob LOL. But yeah pulled out the Nismo camber arms and threw in the drift works ones. Gonna be doing my rears next sunday and gotta see what other Nismo goods are under there but other than that haven't been able to do much have some parts still on the way. Here are the pics of the install and such!

Cool finding things like these haha

and out with the old in with the new

Also my shift knob LOL Custom one done from Moddiction its a burple! Looks real good, took forever but worth the wait.

Not as purple as it looks in the picture!

Gonna be doing the rear suspension next week and hopefully my other parts will be in by then. But that's all for now haha.
                          91'- GTR - SOLD
                          94'- GTR

Comment

Love it

Comment

Thanks man haha
                              91'- GTR - SOLD
                              94'- GTR

Comment

Working...
                              X