• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New parts are in!!!

HKS SQV 4
    Turbo Smart manual boost controller
    GReddy Multi D/A Gauge

Finally got all the stuff in the mail thanks to the ups guy haha, probably gonna be installing of all this on the weekend if its not too cold out! The Gauge was pretty pricey but I'm picky with gauges and its the only one that I really liked so picked it up as well.

91'- GTR - SOLD
    94'- GTR

Comment

You laugh more in your posts than anyone I've ever seen! Nice to see your having so much fun.

Comment

Great lookin car man. Really love the look of RPF1's on gtr's, one of my favorites! Interested to see what you do with the build!
        gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

just the way I type is all! Have a habit of saying "haha" But other than that been having good times on this LOL
          91'- GTR - SOLD
          94'- GTR

Comment

Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
            Great lookin car man. Really love the look of RPF1's on gtr's, one of my favorites! Interested to see what you do with the build!
            Thanks man! I Can't decide if I wanna leave them silver or change the color to Burple ): I like the look of silver looks clean but color gives it more personality. At first when the car came with the rims I wasn't really liking the rims at all, was gonna end up selling them and picking up some varrstones but they grew on me and now I'm in love with them. Guess I just had to give it some time.
            91'- GTR - SOLD
            94'- GTR

Comment

I have the multi gauge too, are you going to mount it in one of thsoe gauge cup holders or are you going to go custom?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleStreak View Post
                I have the multi gauge too, are you going to mount it in one of thsoe gauge cup holders or are you going to go custom?
                Not too sure yet, trying to find a good spot to mount it. i wanna keep it clean so I don't want to be putting it on the pillar or top if the dash. I was thinking of making a custom carbon plate right under the climate control and radio and moving my turbo timer and gauge right by into it but I'm still trying to find a good spot. What about you?
                91'- GTR - SOLD
                94'- GTR

Comment

Just some more updates to this as I go! Had a busy week and finally had some time to show you guys what's been done! So finally got my car lowered, fenders are rolled. My car is finally registered and good to go! Turns out all of the bushings on my coilovers are bad so gotta replace them soon. Also my inner tie rods need to be replaced. But that's for a different time! I also picked up some new boots for my ebrake and shifter haha post some pics of that too.

So what had happened this weekend was me and a friend of mine also user on gtrc we decided to have some fun and just went cruising along the back roads. He tried doing a launch in my car but it **** the bed, my cars spark plugs just died I think i was running on 5 cylinders so getting the car home was a pain, had to keep reving other wise it would just stall and die. Got it home and changed the plugs had it ready to go. We were always curious what kinda of turbos I had because I did have HKS Waste gates on them checked it out and just stock turbos inside. So me being the smart one I forgot to plug back one of my MAF sensors and car was running like **** once again. Friend of mine came by plugged it back and the car was still running limp mode, black smoke just shitting the bed. Turns out the hardpipe wasn't secured properly and it would blow off. The coupelers were kinda going bad but easy fix. ANNYWAY these are some of the pictures I got just over the weekend and my car lowered!
                  91'- GTR - SOLD
                  94'- GTR

Comment

just relaxing at my buddys place!

X2

I need to pick up a better camera as well LOL but that's all for tonight!
                    91'- GTR - SOLD
                    94'- GTR

Comment

curious how much you paid for that greddy muti D/A gauge

Comment

Originally posted by RBlen32 View Post
                        curious how much you paid for that greddy muti D/A gauge
                        Very pricey haha, 720$ after tax.
                        91'- GTR - SOLD
                        94'- GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Ho-Sik View Post
                          Very pricey haha, 720$ after tax.
                          DANG!!!!! ok, thanks. I was thinking about buying one and placing it in the vent on the drivers side vent. looks like a good spot and should fit perfectly

Comment

DANG!!!!! ok, thanks. I was thinking about buying one and placing it in the vent on the drivers side vent. looks like a good spot and should fit perfectly
                            I was thinking the same thing but I already got a gauge in there. I think I'll be making a custom plate or something I just want to put it where it looks clean and subtle. Somewhere in the center console, cause this gauge has so many things it can display at once I could get rid of the center 3 gauges. Post some pics when you get it mounted and all dat!
                            91'- GTR - SOLD
                            94'- GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Ho-Sik View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing but I already got a gauge in there. I think I'll be making a custom plate or something I just want to put it where it looks clean and subtle. Somewhere in the center console, cause this gauge has so many things it can display at once I could get rid of the center 3 gauges. Post some pics when you get it mounted and all dat!
                              For sure man! Yea i was gonna pull the trigger on it this week. You guys must have quite a bit a price mark-ups for parts and stuff. Here in Japan that gauge retails for about $450.00

Comment

For sure man! Yea i was gonna pull the trigger on it this week. You guys must have quite a bit a price mark-ups for parts and stuff. Here in Japan that gauge retails for about $450.00
                                You're lucky man! yeah mark ups pretty bad here. Have you lived in japan for awhile now?
                                91'- GTR - SOLD
                                94'- GTR

Comment

Working...
                                X