91' gtr build up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ho-Sik View Post
    Thanks man! I Can't decide if I wanna leave them silver or change the color to Burple ): I like the look of silver looks clean but color gives it more personality. At first when the car came with the rims I wasn't really liking the rims at all, was gonna end up selling them and picking up some varrstones but they grew on me and now I'm in love with them. Guess I just had to give it some time.
    Magnesium blue!!!
    gtr garage queen...anybody seen my wallet?

Comment

You're lucky man! yeah mark ups pretty bad here. Have you lived in japan for awhile now?
      yea I've been living here fro two and a half years now.

Comment

Originally posted by leeaspin View Post
        Magnesium blue!!!
        I might!
        91'- GTR - SOLD
        94'- GTR

Comment

Photoshoot!

Just some pics I could share! Buddy of mine also gtrc member nglevi or the guy who drives the army green gtr was able to get some pics of my car! I'll keep it short and sweet but here you go!

Pics aren't edited but regardless love em!
          91'- GTR - SOLD
          94'- GTR

Comment

I purchased my GTR in November 2010 and due to an engine issue 4 DAYS later I haven't been able to drive it since. I will finally be returning from deployments/living in Japan and Dubai and after a lot of money replacing the engine + tons of other stuff, I've been excited to get back to it but with just these photos alone, I got that feeling again when I first saw mine in a garage waiting for me when I return from Afghanistan. It was that last photo, my favorite of them all, because that's how I saw mine the first time since my family purchased it on my behalf while still in country. Beautiful car and I cant wait to see more on how it evolves!

Comment

What a great looking GTR man. Im still amazed at how awesome these cars look stock bodied with a great stance. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by squirmos87 View Post
                I purchased my GTR in November 2010 and due to an engine issue 4 DAYS later I haven't been able to drive it since. I will finally be returning from deployments/living in Japan and Dubai and after a lot of money replacing the engine + tons of other stuff, I've been excited to get back to it but with just these photos alone, I got that feeling again when I first saw mine in a garage waiting for me when I return from Afghanistan. It was that last photo, my favorite of them all, because that's how I saw mine the first time since my family purchased it on my behalf while still in country. Beautiful car and I cant wait to see more on how it evolves!
                That's good to hear man! Glad my pics could spark it! Were you able to get anything while you were posted up in japan? Thanks again! Looking forward to hear on your progress as well.
                91'- GTR - SOLD
                94'- GTR

Comment

Originally posted by gtrte37 View Post
                  What a great looking GTR man. Im still amazed at how awesome these cars look stock bodied with a great stance. Keep it up.
                  Yeah no kidding, just a simple stance or meaty wheels. Brings out the car even on a stock exterior! Thanks man!
                  91'- GTR - SOLD
                  94'- GTR

Comment

That's good to hear man! Glad my pics could spark it! Were you able to get anything while you were posted up in japan? Thanks again! Looking forward to hear on your progress as well.
                    I did get something while i was in japan...another R32 GTR! lol (I had to sell though)

Right now I have a build thread going on a Southern Cali Evo Forum that I'll steal info from when i decide to do a build thread here. (i had a big turbo Evo VIII that i sold but still know people on that forum so i havent jumped ship completely yet) I've gone kinda of crazy with things like carbon diffusers, Defi gauges, brand new badges, Nismo parts, R33 GTR engine, repaint, BBS LMs refurbish etc... I've been watching parts for sale on here and have been piling stuff up until now. She should be complete soon so when its ready, I'll post on here.

Comment

Just some more things as I go along with my car, haven't mentioned this but my licence is suspended for a month LOL So I decided to use this time to get some good cleaning on the interior and exterior going on. Here's what I've done so far.

Shampoo'd my cars floor mats I forgot to take a before picture but I got one!
                      Clean one is on the left dirty one on the right.

All my matts done!

The biggest part of my cleaning was the seats, mine were really dirty so I used the autoglym interior shampoo on them. I think I'm gonna give then another wash because I'm not completely happy with the clean but its definitely better then before.

Before:

After:

Hoping to do the actual carpet and rear seats as well. I'm deciding on getting these seats either redone in black leather or just trying to get a set of the Nismo 400R Seats!
                      91'- GTR - SOLD
                      94'- GTR

Comment

Very sad update but I no longer have the car guys its been sold for a little while now. But I do have a photoshoot I do want to share with you guys!

Last Sunday was probably the nicest day we’ve had all year so far… Beautiful skies and awesome sun make for a good day. Shortly after posting Giuseppe’s Skyline, Raj had contacted…

Check it out pretty sweet got myself some canvas's as well! But I had to sell car for personal reasons not that I wanted to but I had too. I do plan on picking up another gtr just possibly in another year! Who knows maybe even a R34 but that'll be the next. Anyway lemme know what you guys think! Thanks!
                        Last edited by Ho-Sik; 01-11-2015, 04:42 PM.
                        91'- GTR - SOLD
                        94'- GTR

Comment

Sad you had to sell it man. What wing is that in the photo shoot?

Comment

Yeah it sucks but working on getting another Gtr in the next couple months! It's the stock wing with a add on called the Fujimura Rocket Dancer Gurney Flap. It's pricey haha
                            91'- GTR - SOLD
                            94'- GTR

Comment

Glad to hear you're getting back in the GT-R game soon!

Comment

Can't wait to be back and this time it'll stay for good!
                                91'- GTR - SOLD
                                94'- GTR

Comment

Working...
                                X