░░░░░░░hasemi♣bnr32░░░░░░░

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squirmos87 View Post
    Im a fellow USA member and damn man, that car is going to turn out sooooo nice! Im envious of both sets of seats you have but the pair on the right just looks so awesome! I can't wait to see how this build goes.
    Thanks Bro! Actually the spectrum orange seats sold last week. The buyer flew in on his private jet from Wisconsin to pick them up for his Porsche 944 restoration. The red seats are extremely rare and only the hard core recaro enthusiast know about Ideal C seats. I have not seen one pic on the internet of red spectrum seats.
    Last edited by _HASEMI_; 04-29-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by _HASEMI_ View Post
        Thanks Bro! Actually the spectrum orange seats sold last week. The buyer flew in on his private jet from Wisconsin to pick them up for his Porsche 944 restoration. The red seats are extremely rare and only the hard core recaro enthusiast know about Ideal C seats. I have not seen one pic on the internet of red spectrum seats.
        Ball-lliiiiiiiiiin! Geez, and I was going to say if you ever wanted to sell them to let me know, but...yeah, my private jet is getting serviced right now, so, rain check?

Comment

fast start to a nice project! good job!

Comment

As a fellow purist, I salute you!

PS: Strip the paint off the Nismo parts and recoat them. The OEM paint has horrid durability and near nil rust protection. I'd hate to see your work getting spoiled with mismatched flaking paint.

EDIT: Also, I was thinking, if you were going full old school, isn't the Ti exhaust clashing? I figured with a Hasemi car you should have hunted and restored something like this:

Doesn't get more old school BNR32 than an old Nismo twin system.
            Last edited by MarusGTR; 05-02-2014, 12:00 AM.
            1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Wow you got right to work! Great job so far. I like your electrolysis method of rust removal. Science bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by louis110 View Post
                Wow you got right to work! Great job so far. I like your electrolysis method of rust removal. Science bitch.
                I see what you did there
                1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

I spent about 30 minutes updating the thread with 30+ more pictures and comments but I got an error message. I think this forum doesn't allow you to edit your posts after a period of time. I'm kinda bummed that the updates might have to be throughout the thread and not on the front page. I will see if a PC makes a difference. Sorry for the delays I will get some more updates later tonight. I'm heading to Toyotafest in Long Beach, California to check out some vintage Toyotas on the beach. Then Sunday is Eibach Honda meet to check out the largest gathering of cholos. I will make sure to take some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by MarusGTR View Post
                    As a fellow purist, I salute you!

PS: Strip the paint off the Nismo parts and recoat them. The OEM paint has horrid durability and near nil rust protection. I'd hate to see your work getting spoiled with mismatched flaking paint.

EDIT: Also, I was thinking, if you were going full old school, isn't the Ti exhaust clashing? I figured with a Hasemi car you should have hunted and restored something like this:

Doesn't get more old school BNR32 than an old Nismo twin system.
                    That is a solid exhaust for sure. I'm mixing vintage with new performance. For instance SSR Hasemi wheels but resized with a brush finish. The seats are like brand new from the 70's recaros. I want to get the car looking good while covering all the general maintenance before any serious modifications such as HKS GT2530s in the future. Another example of the direction that I'm taking this car is that I found some Carrozzeria TS-700II speak BNIB. The speakers light up but the rest of the system will be top of the line.

Not the same speakers but will light up like this but in blue.

Comment

Rust issues are not a problem in Arizona. Nothing rusts here. It rains 5 times a year and we have no snow.

Comment

More Updates

Comment

Absolutely Love this build. I have a couple brands im sticking with my "period correct" build. hunting for parts is half the fun. Keep it up.
                          Jordie Lewis
                          1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
                            Absolutely Love this build. I have a couple brands im sticking with my "period correct" build. hunting for parts is half the fun. Keep it up.
                            HKS? They have some pretty cool vintage parts that are hard to find. ARC too.

Comment

Originally posted by _HASEMI_ View Post
                              HKS? They have some pretty cool vintage parts that are hard to find. ARC too.
                              HKS Gauges, electronics and engine bay goodies. Vintage Nismo stuff for the interior. and I have Tommykaira wheels and Aero.
                              Jordie Lewis
                              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Any updates to this dude? Is looking good so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X