░░░░░░░hasemi♣bnr32░░░░░░░

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OZ32 View Post
    Any updates to this dude? Is looking good so far!
    New updates

Comment

wow WHAT AN AWESOME BUILD. love the newest set of recaros you just got. pm me if you want to sell lol.

keep up the good work!

Comment

Wow!! I love looking at your updates! Your SSRs came back looking so good. The other wheels are totally legit but those SSRs just stand out. I too will have 3 sets of rims (LMs, LMGT-1s, and Altias) and figure I'll just swap them out when I want to change stuff a bit, so just keep stock piling! Ha! As for those seats, I like the new set but your older ones just seem like they'll pop with all your original/rare parts. If you get rid of your new set, hit me up! Those are gorgeous.

Comment

Love the quality of this build, you sir are doing it right. Followed your build on IG (kunal_importer) for a short while now but never got to see it in detail like this. Props to you
          97' R33 GT-R Vspec
          Sonic Silver

www.arnejatrading.com

Comment

Originally posted by Loomin View Post
            wow WHAT AN AWESOME BUILD. love the newest set of recaros you just got. pm me if you want to sell lol.

keep up the good work!
            I love all the seats. I wish I was rich so I could keep them. The recaros and other parts are paying for the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Kunzz View Post
              Love the quality of this build, you sir are doing it right. Followed your build on IG (kunal_importer) for a short while now but never got to see it in detail like this. Props to you
              I wish I met you before I started this full restoration. Ross has an amazing BNR32. Props on the find and importing it.

Comment

I was looking around on EBay and came across those red recaros of yours:

Comment

subscribed.
                  - Adam

:
                  http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

more updates

Comment

Wow what an update. You must be the envy of everyone in your town.

Comment

Working...
                      X