No announcement yet.

BCNR33 V-Spec - Beginner build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That head already has port matched and port polished, although no idea who did it but it looks fine from picture, and it's a lot cheaper than $2000.

Comment

deleted.
      Last edited by leung23c; 05-31-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

never seen bucket bores that screwed. Definitely a neglected head. It always surprises me that people try to hide stuff like this, we're all here for a common interest in our cars, you think people would have some decency and not try to screw one another over. Hopefully you can salvage the parts from the head and transfer them to another core. Unless your running +800hp and shaving time off a track i don't think the cost of a port job will give you enough bang for your buck. Just ask for a gasket match, and to remove some casting imperfections and the exhaust port humps.
        “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

deleted.
          Last edited by leung23c; 05-31-2015, 08:21 PM.

Comment

So I lost my motivation and just sold my project. It's no longer mine.
            Last edited by leung23c; 05-31-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X