No announcement yet.

Track Machine - 7 years in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Bobbo. We live and learn. I was pretty annoyed at allowing myself to be taken advantage of by Koju at Takeda, going forward I have a great shop that can help me. I will also be going to the track days with the new shop. I am looking forward to the season this year. Been a while since I have had my gtr out. I still have lots to learn and appreciate feedback and ideas from people like yourself. As an update I tried contacting Koju and put the past behind us. However he will not answer any of my messages. I assume he is too embarrassed, but stuff happens and we have to move on. Life is too short to hold grudges and what's done is done, all we can do is learn from it.
    Last edited by rasppdey; 10-05-2016, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Old picture from an autox event in 2007. I was out of the country for 6 years and have not driven her since.
      Last edited by rasppdey; 01-11-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I feel your pain man.

I lost huge money on parts I paid for/ never got and fried a new engine thanks for Ztune in bc.....
        Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
        Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
        Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
        Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
        Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
        White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
        lol

Comment

Sorry to hear that man....not fun

Comment

I'm looking for good part sources if anyone knows of any. I live in the Vancouver area but I will actually go anywhere.

BEAUTIFUL build. My god.

Comment

Rb25det r33

Comment

HKS Hipermax IV SP Coilovers (BNR32) 12kg Front, 9kg Rear are now on the car after a few weeks waiting to get them from Japan. I also ordered a Takata 6 point harness for the driver and 4 point for the passenger side. Currently I am just waiting for a pair of sparco pro 2000 seats to arrive to replace the bride replicas that are currently in there now.
                Last edited by rasppdey; 10-05-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Last edited by rasppdey; 04-02-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbo View Post
                    The reason I asked about your diff is I've learned that the stock diff won't last long even changing the diff oil twice/year. I upgraded to the Nismo clutch pack and only got a little over 2 seasons out of it. The diff failure contributed to me missing 1st over all at my last T/A.
                    I would recommend a cooler and larger capacity diff cover if youre going to run these types of diffs.

I'm upgrading to a Quiafe over the winter. All problems solved.
                    As far as I know, N1 GTR's have transfercase, gearbox (Australian, UK GTR's have this oilcooler as stock equipment for highway / motorway use), diffhead coolers (with the finned, bigger capacity diffhead cover), engine oil cooler, fuel cooler. Also "AC" button removed (blanked off the hole) on aircon headunit.
                    Last edited by Skym; 04-02-2015, 11:17 PM.
                    RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Just got her back and had the first drive on the break in tune.

No major issues and feels very well set up already

Got some annoying things to fix and will be looking for parts:
                      Passenger window will not work, I think it's the motor. Lost the rubber hood mounts. I need some sort of grommet kit to plug all the holes in the body. Looking for some new door cards as mine are done. Lost my fender liners along the way (thanks Koju, among many other suspension parts lost). Does anyone run without these? Drivers side door locks, but won't unlock and I need to enter through the passenger side. Just a bunch of little things really. No dyno chart yet as it is still being broken in. Will post the specs once the performance tune is complete.
                      Last edited by rasppdey; 10-05-2016, 02:28 PM.

Comment

where was the fuse box relocated to? looks mint
                        what about brake upgrades ?
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

That looks hot man, nice job! What width and offset are your rims? They sit so perfectly.

Comment

the fuse box was relocated to the drivers under the front bumper. To be honest I am going to move it back to the engine bay as I now have more than enough room and dont want to have to take the bumper off to check a furse . AP racing up front with brembos on the rear
                            Last edited by rasppdey; 11-09-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

keen to know wheel specs!

Comment

Sorry Aus32, they are 18x10.5 with 18mm offset. I am not running any fender liners right now because they were lost when I moved. The fenders have been rolled
                                Last edited by rasppdey; 08-22-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X