No announcement yet.

Single twin best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power wise they are great, but like you I can't stand the shuffle so they have to go.. Someone smarter than me could probably fix it but I want to go simpler..

Originally posted by curtisgoodman View Post
    Haven't tried or been in a big single but i only have one complaint about the twin -5's im rockin... shuffle i have yet to get a properly divided twin turbo pipe to solve it but -5's are more then enough when built with proper supporting mods to scare the sh*t outta you power and response wise...

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
      7670 stuff can be seen on nasioc under the Perrin's BW testing thread.
      Thanks bud!

Comment

Top mount single. max out a T04 or borg warner
        Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

my n1 turbo are shuffeling like crazy wtf is that like wow half trotlle and they going psh psh psh for nothing wtf is that

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
          2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Im running the same set up lucky with no shuffle, I had a little when I was running a tial 50mm bov but that was because of the spring I had. Are you running a single or dual solenoid boost controller ? did you check all your wastegate vacuum lines for leaks ( only takes about 5 mins ) have you done a boost leak test ? sometimes shuffle is mistaken for cavitaion which is when your turbo isnt getting enough air it makes that chopping noise. Does it do it under wot or full boost ?
            "LAG is the time the guy beside you thought he won"

Comment

hi guys. i have an rb30 with a gt4094r on, 6 boost manifold and 50mm turbosmart external gate. you are right the transition is very harsh. i run 660bhp @ all 4 hubs at 1.5 bar, so i have done some digging and sent my exhaust housing away and had this done. not got the car running yet but i thought i might throw a spanner in the works .lol apparently transition will be like twins and boost responce should come down between 500-800 rpm..also enclosed a u tube link so you can hear the beast..lol

will update when i run it with this mod

Comment

p.s i think of all the singles the hks t51spl and the gt4094r sound the best..lol

Comment

That video seems like a sunday drive. Why weren't you guys pushing your cars much? Track day should mean "open er up!"
                  No build thread.
                  1991 nissan
                  El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                    That video seems like a sunday drive. Why weren't you guys pushing your cars much? Track day should mean "open er up!"
                    seemed fast enough to us, was our first time at spa in belgium and 165mph down the straight was all we wanted to do that day, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rockabilly View Post
                      seemed fast enough to us, was our first time at spa in belgium and 165mph down the straight was all we wanted to do that day, lol
                      Don't listen to these hatin' fukks...that car sounds baller man!

Comment

Originally posted by rockabilly View Post
                        Great Video!!! Your Car sounds mean

Comment

Working...
                        X