BKR7E Spark plugs RB26DETT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BKR7E Spark plugs RB26DETT

Can I run BKR7E spark plugs in a RB26DETT? I'm running 14psi intakes, and exhaust done, plus a Tomei tune.

That's what I run in mine, similar boost with a Blitz tune, works great for me. even better after I upgraded to Yellowjacket coils.

Comment

Just make sure they're gapped at .8mm

Comment

Awesome thanks alot!

Comment

Who makes these? I would consider picking up a set for my rb26 if they were good
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

They are copper NGK V-powers.

Comment

Did you guys ever heard of NGK R5671A-10, this are super cold spark plugs, i am running them on my Daily driven turbo Altima for like 50k now and love them! Here is the pic!

TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Just put in the BKR7E, and now im having a problem under full boost in 1st 2nd and 3rd it sputters and then i let off gas and it backfires, anyone know why it would be doing this?

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobebest View Post
                  Did you guys ever heard of NGK R5671A-10, this are super cold spark plugs, i am running them on my Daily driven turbo Altima for like 50k now and love them! Here is the pic!

I've run both these and BRK7Es with no issues. They are both popular in the turbo BMW world.
                  oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by archenemy236 View Post
                    Just put in the BKR7E, and now im having a problem under full boost in 1st 2nd and 3rd it sputters and then i let off gas and it backfires, anyone know why it would be doing this?
                    gap???
                    oh hai!

Comment

I have them at the stock gap for the plugs at .8MM, I didn't actually check them tho because I didn't have a gapper and I trusted the spec :\

Comment

Are those R5671A-10 a heat range 10?? If so that's too cold!
                        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Just check NGKs site and they are showing up as "035" (0.9mm) Gap"

Comment

I use the napa 4091 plugs. Copper V-power, still good at 600whp as per other forums.
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Is .1MM actually going to cause it to sputter under 14PSI?

Comment

Working...
                              X