No announcement yet.

Paradis' Red Hot HCR32...2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll try and remember to do that before friday.
    1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

after seeing it, its now much clearer why you decide to do this, that things like looks a monster
        Jesse
        1990 HCR32
        2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

any anticipations when it comes to wiring this beast? I can do the mechanical, the swap, yada bla bla fairly straight forward. But wiring scares the holy bejebus out of me (because i suck at it). I can imagine it might be a pain in the ass, however I will hold out hope that it'll work flawlessly

Comment

Lookin' good.

One thing I can point out from a glance is to recommend you a 90degree end fitting for the AN-6 fuel line on the exit side instead of the straight.

Props, looks like you found a good gem to fit in the beautiful ring you already have. (cheesy metaphors are just oozing out of my bladders today)

Comment

Well i won't even pretend like i know what i'm doing with the wiring (amongst other things). Anthony (wingnut) is the brains behind this operation. Using my EMS will help, but ya, there's going to be long nights i forsee.
              1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

looks really good chris. Hope to see you out for a cruise beside your old cruising patner soon with that thing strapped in. Should be a good summer

Kyle
                Originally posted by funkymonkey
                You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

ditto, looking forward to it.
                  1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

looks good man, interested in seeing the SR go in. Where did you pick up that grille? I'd like to find something like that

Comment

^ Daryl at Tunerlab.

So... i forgot to weigh in before. sorry dudes.

What a weekend. phew. Engine pulled friday. Car cleaned out sat. new motor put in sunday.... though nothing's actually hooked up and such.

Going to start an actual thread for the swap here, so any ambitious ppl down the line can do a search and find it, rather than have it buried in my project thread.

Also looking to sell my old motor set up if possible, turbo, dp, injectors, manifold, intake etc all included.
                      1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

That 400hp SR20DET sounds familiar. Sounds like the SR20DET with NOS (to get more down low) into HCR32 in Japan.
                        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I'm not sure about that. hah, there's no down low on this one. Its 2.2 and i'm shooting for 500 at the wheels.
                          1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

So your selling the neo? very interested please let me know when your selling it

And good luck with the swap, sounds awesome.

Sean

EDIT: lol just saw your for sale ad. If you are willing to part the neo let me know.

Comment

chris ill take the neo the day i get back home from fort mac. Give an old friend dibs

Kyle
                              Originally posted by funkymonkey
                              You guys need to set up an RSPCS (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Skylines) and take a baseball bat to the heads of owners that bring disrespect to the heritage by being metrosexual knob jockeys behind the steering wheel.

Comment

Working...
                              X