No announcement yet.

Project : super sexy wangan slut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so this is my 666th post so i guess i shoudl make it good , and for me it is .
    because as of today i can officially start really putting my car back togetherz cause my brand new OEM gasket gkit came in ! whooooo even tho i have a bunch of ballign parts from ARC , trust, apexi, nismo and other stuff from wicked awesome baller companies , this makes me the most happy . what can i say?im a sucker for a proper seal

and so i begins....
    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
      what can i say?im a sucker for a proper seal
      ha ha, me too!

Comment

ok so ive runinto a few road blocks , 1) i think my 2 front rotors are seized on the the hubs nughhh, 2) cant get a proper ground for my batter ( i relocated to the trunk) dont ask why it just wont get a good ground, so weak. 3) i cant for the life of me get the lower timing gear off to replace the oil pump any pointers?
        Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

1. Get a big ass hammer start banging on the back of the rotor, rotate bang again repeat until it comes off, run the ground like to the frame to ground 3. I dont know
          You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

1- whack the rotor from the back with a hammer, rotate and repeat. i do it all the time. make sure there's no bolts or screws to attach the rotor to the hub. if there are they'll be right next to the studs.
            2- no ideas
            3- i was entirely unable to get my timing gear off to get the oil pump off, even though the block was outta the car. i ended up drilling the oil pump off, then took the crank with what was left of the oil pump and the timing gear into a shop where they heated it with a torch and hit it with a zip gun for about 5 minutes before they were able to get it off.
            dude. give up. you're screwed.
            I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

1. lol yeah ive try hitting it with a hammer , i mean what else would i do O_o
              im gonna get some penetrating lube see if that helps
              2. yeah im just going to drop the fuel tank drill into the trunk floor i should eb good
              3. i just soaked the thing in wd40 and lubed her up with sliding grease took a pry bar and had at it worked like a charm !

Comment

weeee rotors are off i used somthing called "jigaloo " or something it worked wonders!!!

Comment

ok so big update , i thought id do it for my 1000th post but w/e

installed my battery relocation (75% done i still have to set up my kill switch)

so heres a chunk of the stuff i got for my cooling upgrades,
                  nismo thermostat, Mishimoto rad, silicone rad hoses, N1 waterpump, 14" electric fan i might get some other items but thats basically it for now as far all the water cooling goes .

and for the oil system , im gonna be running a ARC oil cooler ( thanks Adam from feast!) im also running a grex oil filter relocation kit with a trust oil cooler ( thanks C-Unit ) , N1 oilpump, Titek magnetic (pimp red) oil drain plug (*tips hat to branden at JNS) , and im also going to be using a JC project catchcan , as for oil im going to use amsoil ( not to sure on the weight as of yet) and a OEM oil filter.

bet you cant guess what colour their gonna be /

Comment

make sure to make a DIY with many pics for the catchcan! there was a thread but all the pics have disappeared for some reason.
                    pleeeeeez?
                    I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

oh, and i'm guessing chevy muscle orange for the valve and timing belt covers!

Comment

Originally posted by m_melen View Post
                        make sure to make a DIY with many pics for the catchcan! there was a thread but all the pics have disappeared for some reason.
                        pleeeeeez?
                        here u go in case u need it before i post up my setup:

its for a CA18det but as we all know its pretty much a 4 cylinder rb20

Comment

thanks dude! mine wont be ready to go together until my engine's actually in the car so i'm in no hurry

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                            as for oil im going to use amsoil ( not to sure on the weight as of yet)

What are you thinking lance... 40 weight? 50 weight?

40 weight sounds nice...
                            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                            1969 Cooper S. Restored
                            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

hahaha

Comment

ok so ive spent the past few days creeping it up in my garage not doing any real work but just kinda thinking about how i want my car to look when shes on the streets. not something ive ever really cared about but ive been reading alot of blogs and came to the conclusion that i want my car to look like a race car from the '70's . dont ask what that really means as of yet so bare with the stupidity. All i know so far is that i got some Goodyear Eagles for the track gonna be mounted on custom Diamond wheels , i want a new spoiler i like the stock gts style one so i might keep it if i cant find something similar thats lighter ( i kinda want an old nascar style wing , dunno if it would look good but i want one ) example:

OR
                                like the one from famous Tra Kyoto 6666 kit

but im still not 100% sold on this idea.
                                as well im gonna grab some canards to tie up the front end . im not a fan of body kits and side skits so i want it to have a mean stance and stand out a abit but still keep the stock body styling.

real update saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X