• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i envy your S14 build looks good.

Comment

lol.That sht sounds so evil lol.it does this to gas mil.uke:
      or you will end up with a fcked up back or like this
      triple security layers all over the car.Insurence cost one ball
      and prey theres no new product or aftermarket goodie that you just need to buy to make your life simple.Like O2 sensor guage and sht.I remember checking spark plugs and watching what type of smoke was exiting you exhaust to monit... your fcking A/F sht.lol.

still waiting for that fcking tuner to start it up..............
      You Love Japan and Japan hates you.Fck JDM

Comment

this thing looks wicked. Keep up the good work
        92,94,95 Honda Civic
        92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
        91 Nissan Skyline GTR
        92,93 Nissan 180sx
        90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
        89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

your wideband sensor should not be that close to the turbo/manifold. You should have put it further away, almost near the cat/testpipe. You need to give the exhaust air a chance to "mix" to get a proper reading. The readings, being that close will not be accurate.

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by falcon

your wideband sensor should not be that close to the turbo/manifold. You should have put it further away, almost near the cat/testpipe. You need to give the exhaust air a chance to "mix" to get a proper reading. The readings, being that close will not be accurate.
            Thats the old downpipe and no its 18 inches away from the hot side.Now from what I know and build the closer the more accurate.The con is they have to be replace them more often then normal.lol.Why do you think factory ones are closer?
            actually there a tempeture sensor under them.but maybe i've been wrong all this years lol

Comment

Hmmmm.

As far as I know the Bosch wideband 02 sensor that most wideband setups come with, is in the stock location on some European cars.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Dude your insane that is so sick!

Comment

Originally posted by r32king23 View Post
                  Dude your insane that is so sick!
                  I can't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing?????????lol.

Some will go for the 30" Ithink the manual says.Thats they being scare to replace or not get propper readings.I haven't got a issue yet.I'm not the only one doing this you know?......................................Maybe I am wrong but I do get good readings on the guage???????????????
                  Why you guys do this and confuse me?
                  why for the love of god.why?

Comment

Originally posted by actionbstard View Post
                    I can't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing?????????lol.

Some will go for the 30" Ithink the manual says.Thats they being scare to replace or not get propper readings.I haven't got a issue yet.I'm not the only one doing this you know?......................................Maybe I am wrong but I do get good readings on the guage???????????????
                    Why you guys do this and confuse me?
                    why for the love of god.why?
                    Haha its a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by r32king23 View Post
                      Haha its a good thing.
                      why you:-x lol
                      I tryed to start it today and couldn't may battery is almost gone and forgot to charge my jumper lol. Man I got to get a life you know?

Comment

Looks good....

I was going to comment on the wideband o2 placement as well.... I just always go what is in instructions, think innovate and AEm both say about 18 inches away..

But you bring up a good point is that for accuracy or for extended life of the o2 sensor?

Comment

Actionbstard, here's a thread on Nico forums with a 607.5rwhp RB25DET powered R33 25T -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Originally posted by nissanconvert View Post
                            Looks good....

I was going to comment on the wideband o2 placement as well.... I just always go what is in instructions, think innovate and AEm both say about 18 inches away..

But you bring up a good point is that for accuracy or for extended life of the o2 sensor?
                            Accuracy that is.Thats what I call a level 3 i'm in level 5.But I don't think he did that much since his clutch doesn't match what he says.I got a OS Giken triple.But if he did congrats for him.
                            But thanks anyway.I got banned from there Thanks to a homo modirator that felt in love with me(thats what I think) But there a good forum.Just some moderators can be such an as.:hit newb: but its all man.Nothing but love here man

Comment

Sorry Guys for the delay.Well the project started and So you know I fail to time it correctly and blew 3 valves.yep Now the motor is out one more time.
                              I think that the belt wasn't properly tight or some thing.Well what can I say.
                              The head is going through it's last stage and getting some fresh std ferrea valves.Manage to find a cheap head.I will keep you guys updated and post some videos,Man it's taken me such lung time to build this bstard.Some fcking dck head am I?lol.fck :hit_head: :hit_head:

Now my head is done and theres nothing else to do with it performance wise.
                              heres whats up

Got the Conversion to solid done
                              with ferrea std size valves tomei springs and retainers all in now i'm going to install the 272 cams
                              I'm just waiting for my cams gears to arrive

Now this is my port and polish

exhaust side

Soon my friends very soon

and this one was before it blew the valves

Comment

ups
                                here the up date.
                                I got the base tune for the HKS vpro
                                and I'm almost ready to fire it again
                                change a little settings that I wasn't to sure about
                                upgraded to another fluidlyne radiator
                                and custom Moded the FMIC set up
                                ditched the SCT and PFC set up for maf less and ditched the rb26 resistor for individuals
                                heres how it looks now.before

after

Comment

Working...
                                X