No announcement yet.

Proyect Ationbstard RB25det

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a 3.0 version upgraded to 3.1 and has no dip.Tuner will take care of all this aspects.
    You Love Japan and Japan hates you.Fck JDM

Comment

Wow the new Site looks awsome promps for the mods and staff of GTRC

after 2 years of this Build many things have changed.
      ditched that POS 100mm ebay TB and plenumm in favor for a Endless Surge and A Q45 TB set up with a Custom Mazworx TB cable adapter Bracket

Last thing I will ever try thats from china or ebay.

Then my Bar and Plate FMIC was restricting flow to the Massive custom fluidyne Radiator and I decided to Use a Tube and Fin Type Intercooler.Greddy core and HKS end tanks...

First Start
      YouTube - RB25DET Dragon

This was before we took out the rest of that china crap.
      Now the car is 100% Crap free.lol
      We just haven't decided what we are going to use it for?????Drifting,Auto Cross etc......
      ????
      We will find out soon enough

Comment

I like.
        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

hey skym I was thinking of swaping my external oil drainer and connecting it to the auxiliar pick up on the Jun oil pump and install the accusump line on the sump fitting where the drainer line used to go......what do you think?
          since this is my first time using this oil drainer system.
          Do you think its enough flow to keep that pump flowing?
          I did mod the pick up line and the sump oil restrictors etc....You know the usual.

Gaols is to see how much rev I can get out of the jun oil pump
          Last edited by actionbstard; 07-13-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't trust a oilpump on front of engine when engine is reved to higher rpm's. Only way to properly solve any RB oil starvation issues with reving engine, is with a drysump setup. Some have used a external oilpump, enlarged wetsump like Godzilla Motorsport??? R32GTR in Australia (look on youtube). Not sure how good it was or rpm they were using.

There's a company called ARE in Cali that makes custom dry sump setups for Nissan's -

Armstrong Race Engineering (ARE) Dry Sump Systems - products engineered with a passion

Probably not cheap when you look at this RB26 drysump kit (from memory, don't have to remove aircon pump) -

RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

I guess I will have to install some sensors on that rear drainer to check how much flow and how constant is the oil flowing on that hose.
              I guess you are not getting my point.......
              OK using a splitter an fitting on one side a dash -8an these will have 2 to 1 an connectors like a nos Y fitting.
              One end will be the drainer one which is a dash 10an that comes from the back of the cylinder head, The next one will be a dash 6 that comes from the turbo oil feed on the block (Ive mines deleted with a an dash 6 plug and I'm using a line straight from the oil cooler return).These two lines will connect to a Y nos splitter and and they are both going to the auxiliary billet gears oil pump....
              do you catch my drift?
              it will be an external pic up line wouldn't it?

Comment

Kind of late update tho.....lol.
                My bad.

Lets see motor.
                Had to change the Plenum

also had to add 2 more injectors and another intank fuel pump
                Had to install a turbo intake bell mouth.
                Got a 4" full exhaust from tube to muffler.
                Had to redo the custom catchcan as you can see.
                had to redo the complete cooling system.
                Relocating the radiator changing the thermostat to a billion z32 one,Adding a swirl pod,Water Manifold,expansion tank and added 3 more sensors.
                In the water rail on the plenum.
                which has taken it from 190+ degrees f to 165f f,169f m,172f back of the engine,
                Which forced me to use 2 egt sensors in cylinder 5-6.
                Cylinder 5 registers a 7 at idle and 6 is at 8.3
                I'm forgetting lots of things but I will post it later since I have short time.

Here is a video of the custom diff gear ratio and the dyno at low rpm.
                I set the rev limiter to 6.5 I think......
                nop 6k
                Setting up rev limit to 5,800 to test Breakin antilag.

Then I tuned the idle

Then break in runs

and then some pulls to check out the gears and antilag
                No boost controller and which ment .7bar only.Good to keep it low on break in runs.

Comment

Working...
                X