• Show
Clear All

• PL_GTR
    replied
    ya that is my car, thanks man!

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    I think this is a videoclip of the amazing car above (stumbled upon it and recognised the engine bay) -

I am selling my 1992 Gts-t. I am the first owner of this car since it was imported from Japan, September 2008. This car was my daily driver and it has never ...

Sounds good with the Synapse BOV.

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    Car is still for sale if anyone was wondering

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    Thanks for the photo's.

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    Originally posted by nelsonmxmarc View Post
    Stock flange?
    Need to get one of those bad boys..
    Flange is Greddy and it is bolted onto stock J pipe

Leave a comment:

• nelsonmxmarc
    replied
    Stock flange?
    Need to get one of those bad boys..

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    Skym this is for you:

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Originally posted by Snow View Post
    I'm not sure what to say. Let's see it next week. I will make damn sure to be at the meet if your infamous car makes it out.
    I'm just getting running. Still have to wire up headlight switches and stuff but mostly I'd like to take the time and paint a couple things before reinstalling them.

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    I'm not sure what to say. Let's see it next week. I will make damn sure to be at the meet if your infamous car makes it out.

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Ryan takes notes....

Took this week off work, harness back together and more beautiful than ever. Should have the plenum back in by the end of this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• supguyex
    replied
    dibs on first ride shotty

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    car will be bought this week, of course i will share all details!

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    I think this is a great way to see Jakub's car go; by fully letting Ryan know what people feel about him/his behavior.

I didn't even have to say anything. Perfect.

Leave a comment:

• supguyex
    replied
    while snow is on the subject.... you gotta stop pissing off people who are there to stand up for you. ie constantly trying to make me feel bad about my accident which happened ages ago. when somebody tells you to shut the **** up about something, try to respect it a little ya? trust me, you've pushed tons of people away from you and that's doin you no good. you're a good kid, i saw him come out when you came and helped me strip my car. so put down your bottle, and get your damn car running. it's a fine little piece of kit and i wanna see it on the rips....

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    lol ryan no one hates you
    Speak for yourself

Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    I believe 90% of who you are is your responsibility. first step would be to get your car running and just stop talking about it. if you came with your car to the meet we would actually have more respect for you. you just talk without the work. I have never seen someone more with no sense of motivation. get your **** together man
    I agree with this point and this is probably what annoys some of us so much about you. Jakub tried to be polite saying you slacked but you fully admitted you were just stupid. Which I won't necessarily argue with... you're faster to buy new games to play than fix your car. Get your **** together son, and prioritize. You sit here going woe is me I'm 20G's into a car that doesn't run... btich btich btich, whine whine whine. If you actually cared about the money you put into it, you'd bust your balls getting the thing back on the road. But you're irresponsible with your money and priorities. I ditched all my friends like that in highschool, and guess what? They're still driving their ugly old beat-up Ford Rangers, riding 25 year old dirt bikes, living with their rents. What ******* winners they are....

And since I've got you here I might as well serve a nice cold plate of reality here... you will never get 15k for that car. I think Mike would be hard pressed to get 15 for this. He doesn't expect it, no one ever gets back out what they've put into it.

Anyways... back OT. Jakub... have you picked a car? Care to share pictures with the class?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X