Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• supguyex
    replied
    oh jeeeez.... wowwwie.. who would have guessed this day would finally come eh? get a couple good photos with her jakub. your gtr is gonna be SICKKK!!!

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    car is out of my possession in 2 weeks

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    Will gladly work on that car also Jakub.

Good luck with the transition.

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    Big update: Car is now sold, R33 GTR here i come.

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    It looks like new with that paint job.

I was trying to figure out what recirc hose was used on your BOV. Also the other area is the boost connect hose (where it's connected to on intake piping). I assume it's connected to intercooler piping (welded on nipple).

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    the only update i can give is that i am still waiting from Adam at feast for gauges, oil temp, oil pressure, electronic boost, and water temp + AEM wideband. Dash is only coming out once and that is it. i want to update but no new parts as of right now. As a student all my money comes in during the summer.

I still owe skym BOV pictures, omg i am way more reliable then that usually and i apologize

I like the silver, but if i ever had to paint any car again, i would go colour shopping around local dealership showrooms. The Ztune silver looks different on paper or internet then in real life. Colour shopping is a must next time. Hopefully for my future gtr anyway

All i got to say is the colour looks really clean and i am pretty happy with it.

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    It is much MUCH better than the stock silver he had. I say that and I don't particularly enjoy anything in silver.

Probably won't be updates for a bit. Don't think he's really digging into it for awhile...

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    The picture doesn't serve Ztune silver any justice.

You can't be disappointed by the new silver because it's a different animal.

Leave a comment:

• RWD_GTR
    replied
    im disapointed u painted it silver again

Leave a comment:

• RABBIT
    replied
    boh , updates?

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    i can do it under 8000, no way it will be more, i will add this up and if this build + the value of my car exceed 17,000 there is no way i would not pick up an r33 gtr.

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    i am sure i can do it for a lot less then 8000.
    jakub, don't get too optimistic

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    Thanks.

What RB20DEThybridnut has done with a near to stock RB20DET (low 10sec pass) with 440hp is nothing short of impressive inside or outside Japan.

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    wow thats the exact turbo i want and ya that guy made some amazing 10 second runs with an rb20, i can't wait to get this done and i am sure i can do it for a lot less then 8000.

edit: skym i have not taken any pictures sorry. I forgot and it has been raining in vancouver for the last 14 days. i try to get it for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    RB20DEThybridnut is his forum name and from memory he was selling the engine, etc.

He has a build thread type of thing here -

Here's the 10.42sec pass -

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thread on Nico -

Polak, just wondering, did you take the photo's of Synapse BOV, vacuum, boost feed hoses to BOV, etc???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X