Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PL_GTR
    replied
    lol ryan no one hates you, you are a good person, but sometimes the things you say and do drive people nuts. i understand if one person was difficult to you and it made you feel angry. It is multiple people that just run out of patience. Just work on your people skills and you will be welcome anytime or whatever. i believe 90% of who you are is your responsibility. first step would be to get your car running and just stop talking about it. if you came with your car to the meet we would actually have more respect for you. you just talk without the work. I have never seen someone more with no sense of motivation. get your **** together man

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Originally posted by M13 View Post

Didn't ask for a life story.

And another reason why I don't hang around....

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanGTS-T View Post
    LoL, hiding in my hole. Sorry, I've just seem to be lacking in the life department lately. Any time I have off work I've been sleeping. But I do have tomorrow off so I will be wiring up the harness and patching the light switch setup back together.

Didn't ask for a life story.

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    um what do mean there are no good GTRs. There are tons. I hope your car gets running before I get my gtr lol comon Ryan don't fail us.
    What I ment was these cars are 15+ years old and have less than 75,000kms on them? Your buying a car from overseas, who knows what your getting.

But your getting yours from a respected guy who knows what he's doing so you should be good. I wasn't saying every GTR is pooched.

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Originally posted by M13 View Post
    Ryan should just part his car and stay in his little hole instead of being awkward in public/online.

LoL, hiding in my hole. Sorry, I've just seem to be lacking in the life department lately. Any time I have off work I've been sleeping. But I do have tomorrow off so I will be wiring up the harness and patching the light switch setup back together.

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    Ryan should just part his car and stay in his little hole instead of being awkward in public/online.

Sad to see this car go, but next one should be just as good Jakub. I do agree with falcon, MNP2 it!

Leave a comment:

• JDMotion
    replied
    looks gooooooooooooood!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
    um what do mean there are no good GTRs. There are tons. I hope your car gets running before I get my gtr lol comon Ryan don't fail us.

Btw what do I do now, I need to change my screen name. Polak_gtr I don't know if that is allowed
    PM a mod, and in some instances they will allow you to change your username. They just don't want to hand it out on a regular basis. It's kind of on a case-to-case basis.

And who are we kidding, Ryan's car will be sold as is, even if he sells it years from now

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    midnight purple!.... PM Dah_hunter. I think he is bringing in a R33 GTR soon.

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    lol....

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanGTS-T View Post
    Congrats. Take your time and find a good GTR...if that's possible.

Btw what do I do now, I need to change my screen name. Polak_gtr I don't know if that is allowed

Leave a comment:

• Snow
    replied
    You sell my car yet?

GET ON IT! haha.

Can't wait to see your new car, should be cool. Congrats on the sale.

Leave a comment:

• RyanGTS-T
    replied
    Congrats. Take your time and find a good GTR...if that's possible.

Leave a comment:

• Skym
    replied
    Congrats on new car.

I was wondering if you could take the photo's of Synapse BOV before the GTS-T is gone??? Still interested in seeing how the recirc, etc piping is setup.

Leave a comment:

• PL_GTR
    replied
    i know looking forward to it. serious shopping in the next 2 weeks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X