No announcement yet.

Starting the rb25 build on my r32/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes yes yes I will et more oils up guys. I am going to send it off for paint and a tad body work soon! It will be going r34 purple with black xd9s. I'm also swapping out the turbo accessories and starting fresh with everything. I just got a couple items in the mail.... 34 front and rear emblems, nismo floor mats(thank you daryl!!!), new skyline badge and will be picking up some more items soon enough. If any of you guys are local your more than welcome to come shoot the **** and check the car out, or even if your ambitious lend a hand in the beast! What kind of shots you want of the car and I can grab some for you. It's kinda hard right now because I don't have a computer and Internet but I'll find a way!
    Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

• i want to see the r34 tails... and why black rims?? white and purple would be sexy. also werent you gonna trade them for something?
      RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

• Tried to but decided in the long run black xd9s would look nuts! And white would look good with purple but they are such a pain in the asss to clean! Will put pics up soon

Comment

• So a bunch of changes are being done.... Rims are going to be changed with something else, turbo kit will be changed to something else and the interior has been changed and will be getting it refinished. I have some parts on the way (gauge wise) and will have some more parts coming in the next couple of week that will help accent the interior!

Now that being said i have some gauges that need to be hooked up, aem uego, aem tru boost, and a aem egt gauge(will be on the way)... I am looking to take a proper power source(red), one ground(black), anolog output(? not sure exactly what this is)white), and then serial output (blue( is this usable for my set-up?)

Anyways I guess i will provide some pics soon to support some updates, but more so when there are some more updates.

Comment

• Some pics for everyone:

Here are some pics to tide you guys over till there are some real updates.... these are just the tail lights but they still need a ton of work. will be doing more work on the rear end soon.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Good work! Project's coming along nicely Chris.
              Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
              www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
              Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
              Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• Ya once my buddy John is available we can tackle the rest. I need to permanently mount the fenders and do some body work on the rear. The thing I'm happiest with though is that its all metal. No buckets and buckets of bondo, very minimal will be used just to smooth things over and touch things up. Marc your more than welcome to come check things out man! You being a smart guy with your build where would be a good spot to grab power, ground from?

Comment

• Definitely down man! I'll try to grab some time off.

Power and ground for... brake lights?

What harness is in there now, 25 right?
                  Check out the GTST Projects page and keep up to date with my build!
                  www.nelsonmx.wordpress.com
                  Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/NelsonMX
                  Any part inquiries can be forwarded to marc@nelsonmx.com

Comment

• Marc let me know when your taking time off and we can make a weekend or whatever out of it and work on the car or even have a couple brew. Anyways man like i said you more than welcome. And yes it's the rb25 harness

Comment

• Finally Caught Up!

Sounds like you've done some good work! Only thing is I can only see about 5 pictures on your whole thread... Whats up with thats? Is it something I'm doing?

It sucks to only read and not see anything....

Comment

• i was just about to say "Holy **** this thread got updated???" but then i cant.
                        RB25 Powered RWD GT-R

Owner for Turtle Garage Hicas Delete Systems

Comment

• I'll send you some pics of everything man. I have some updates on the car that haven't been shared with everyone. I'll send you a pm with all the details and some pictures

Comment

• hey man interested in the car can i get some pics ?

Comment

• Hey man I'm interested in the car, can you send me some pics aswell please? If you'd email them to digital_audio@live.com is really appreciate it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X