No announcement yet.

R32 GTS-T in the works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with that size and offset he wouldnt need much at all.
    Check out Top Tier Imports. Sign up today! http://www.toptierimports.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TopTierImports?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by DreadedFist View Post
      How much camber is that in the rear?
      I'm not sure but with my Works (+30) I had about 3*degrees going on in the rear.
      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Why don't you roll n pull those fenders and space out the wheels?? It would look sooo amazing. Not that it doesn't already.

Comment

The thing is there is a very slight bit of surface rust showing so I'm not sure about pulling the fenders.

What's the benefit to a slight pull anyway? Wider look?
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

With rolling the inner lip in flat and a very slight pull you could run alot less camber... there for better contact patch and more grip.
            I think you would be safe to roll them. You don't need much with that sizing.
            Then you could also run a 10mm spacer all around, it shouldn't rub.

Comment

I'll definitely look into this. More contact on the road is critical for me! Espically with the 2WD
              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

What stage is your clutch?

Comment

I believe it's stage 2 but I could be wrong. Came with the car. It is an Ogura twin plate.
                  1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

nice budy

did your s1 rb25det come with a stock turbo .. can i buy the old stock turbo ? i wanna rebuild one hybrid styles

why dont you go holset rebuild? or td06 20g or t , garrett gt30-35 those seem to be the frequent choices

Comment

Originally posted by M-type View Post
                      nice budy

did your s1 rb25det come with a stock turbo .. can i buy the old stock turbo ? i wanna rebuild one hybrid styles

why dont you go holset rebuild? or td06 20g or t , garrett gt30-35 those seem to be the frequent choices
                      Hey buddy, unfortunately the motor did not come with the turbo, sorry.

Turbo options for my car are still undecided.
                      1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Congrats I'm glad rumble32 s r32 got a gOod home he used tO be In my hood all the tI
                        W

Comment

Thanks man. He hasn't come on the Skyline forum since then though lol.

Don't keep contact with him either.
                          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

i guess that was it for him .. sold the skyline and the life

we all know just insurance wise( unless your stock and with certasor with lant or in a province other then ontario) u pay up the aXX

gas $$ not that they are ineffiecent cause for what they are its pretty good

but its premium and thats $1.49 a ltr usually

and 10w-30 -0w50 syn oil and jap/aftermarket filter every 3-5000km $

car wash after every bird poo

oh a broke a tie rod ... better replace the whole suspension
                            oh i think i saw blue/white smoke better replace turbo/head

we like to spend at the drop of a hat ... you show us an option to expand

we say

and then...

it a ballers life owning these cars

be happy or get super rich fast..

get it drivable then tinker little by little with insight to where you wanna be or you spend too much and go nowhere

this isnt so much for you mkiv but for ppl readding this before buying a skyline

YOU NEED TWO CARS AND DESPOSIBLE INCOME and the abilty to pay 500-1000/mth (in ontario) insurance

to buy these cars or its going to sit in your garage

if it sits on the streets it will be vandilized or stolen or parts of it stolen ( it happens )
                            so garage it

sorry to thread high jack back to your SICK BUILD MKIV

Comment

Well said man. It's sad that rhd isn't even banned in Ontario, yet with the whole insurance issue it feels like it is.

I'm not spending money to not drive my car. If facility is the only choice...so be it
                              1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

its amazing cause with how often i get pulled over i feel like im doing something wrong... maybe it cause im not driving a ford

Comment

Working...
                                X