The R34 GT-T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The R34 GT-T

Its been in hiding for a bit, but finally parts arrived, repairs and routine maintenance were taken care of, and back to inspection the car went. This time it passed perfectly, not a thing needed, and not an issue was made with the car.

The car came over in pretty good condition, was a grade 4. I spent about 3 days bringing the shine back into the paint, cleaning up emblems, door jams, under the hood etc.

at home waiting....for monthssss

repairs done, maintenance complete, time for alignment....

inspection time, but first some pics of the new brakes

inspection passed, no plate yet, storage insurance for now.

And it begins

nice nice, good clean car! What plans have you got for her?
    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Infinity238 View Post
      nice nice, good clean car! What plans have you got for her?
      Well the car is very stock, only mod it had was a HKS 3" high power cat back when I got it. But since I had to do a couple repairs I upgraded things while I was at it.

The car now has BC Racing 30 way adjustabe coilovers, stage 3 clutch, splitfire coilpacks, drilled+slotted rotors, 18X8 in the front 18x10 in the rear.

The motor was compression tested and leak down tested here Canada couple months ago, numbers came back really good 175-180 all cylinders, and there was pretty much no percentage of pressure change in the leak down either (very happy to have a healthy motor)

Most likely I will grab a tune shortly, a nistune one. But first I might go ahead and get a intake, intercooler, and open up that downpipe and remaining exhaust.

Comment

i would recommend against a nistune, dont waste money on it. buy a stand a lone and then when the time comes to build you dont have to spend money on a ecu

Comment

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
          i would recommend against a nistune, dont waste money on it. buy a stand a lone and then when the time comes to build you dont have to spend money on a ecu
          thank you for the advice, I will look more into some standalones before I purchase anything then!

Comment

Nice man, my dream car is a R34 GT-R but my wallet and family advise that a GT-T would do just fine. I'm stoked to save up for one here now.

I am curious as to what changes you HAD to make for it to be legal eg. Headlamps/lights, Windshield, Brakes. Weird ICBC nazi kinda stuff to make it road legal. I'm planning on just losing my life for a few years in Alberta for the money then driving one of these babies home, got a nice one lined up for about $10k.

Comment

I like.

Originally posted by cooke24 View Post
              With the R34 GTT I would do away with the stock CAS, as it's known to cause wear problems on front of exhaust cam when have a loose cambelt. I would fit an aftermarket ECU with Ross crank trigger setup (accurate ignition timing).
              Last edited by Skym; 08-04-2014, 05:47 AM.
              RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

checked out Importfest the other day, cool cars and too much money as usual

went for a drive up Seymour after, was a pleasure to drive it outside of the city for once!

Plan is to roll the fenders a bit and drop it down sometime this week.

Comment

hey there, car is looking great! Can i bother you to ask which alignment shop you used? Im in need of alignment and trying to decide which shop to go with.

cheers,
                  Brent.

Comment

I went to drivehard performance in Richmond they have the top of the line allignment and tire machine!!

Comment

ordered some stuff through Adam@Feast

*Blitz FMIC
                      *Blitz LM intake kit
                      *Blitz downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by BeaSTWiTHiN View Post
                        Nice man, my dream car is a R34 GT-R but my wallet and family advise that a GT-T would do just fine. I'm stoked to save up for one here now.

I am curious as to what changes you HAD to make for it to be legal eg. Headlamps/lights, Windshield, Brakes. Weird ICBC nazi kinda stuff to make it road legal. I'm planning on just losing my life for a few years in Alberta for the money then driving one of these babies home, got a nice one lined up for about $10k.
                        work work work... a few here in Calgary including my self ....

Comment

UBC sunday drive

Comment

Nice, loving it so far.
                            http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

Got the fenders rolled today over at TSS (the speed syndicate) good guys....I hope to drop it back down an inch on all corners if my offset allows me

Comment

Working...
                              X