The R34 GT-T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dat butt

Last edited by 604JD; 08-27-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Staggered set

Comment

stuff arrived!

Comment

Front mount and intake installed, played with some ride height tweaks tonight, will finalize a height i am happy with tomorrow.

Comment

Pic of the blitz front pipe.....

An inch lower on the rear and about an inch and quarter lower on the front (just the rear pic for now)

Last edited by 604JD; 09-15-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

How it sits now, about an inch of wheel gap on all four corners, conservative with no rubbing issues. The 10 inch wheels in the rear fit a lot better after the fenders were rolled.

Comment

Haven't updated in awhile, car has been sitting enjoying storage during these winter months (if thats what you call them).

Anyhow went out for a rip the other day, quick shot.

Really looking forward to spring....got my Nistune and goodies waiting!

Comment

Blitz SBC controller and Nistune ECU going in next week

New wheels as well, 18x9.5 Nt03 all four corners.

Comment

Where you getting the nistune done at? This is probably the route I'm going as well, interested to see your results!
                    http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/39993-infinity-skyline-r32-gts.html

Comment

New wheels on

Sneak peak.....

Comment

Enkei?
                        RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Yup enkei NTO3-M

Comment

Nistune went well, stock turbo is tuned a bit high so I will back that off to about 12 psi.

Had some sudden loss of power the other day under load around 4000rpm, came to find my stock bov is leaking really bad. Which also means luckily I found this before my stock turbo started compensating too much and over boosting itself to hit the target boost fewhhhh!

Going to order a turbosmart plumb back bov to replace the old stocker, and then I may look into the actuator as well just in case.

Comment

How did you figure out it was the bov?
                              - Adam

:
                              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/44846-project-nashzilla-r32-gt-t-neo.html

Comment

Originally posted by amnash View Post
                                How did you figure out it was the bov?
                                Figured out with a boost leak test combined with a smoke test....found the problem cause we weren't sure what was going on at first, then we took off the vacumn line from the manifold to the bov, separated the recirculating pipe from the intake. Pushed air through the bov and it wouldn't hold anything more then 2psi...it was just flowing right through it with no restriction. The stock bov does leak some but this was very excessive.

Comment

Working...
                                X