Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you take the time to read the posts that are in this thread, it will answer all of your questions.....the dust means that your tension/idler pulleys are rusted, and u need to change ur timing belt...

Comment

do the bearings make any noise?

I have stored my car but not at home, so when the time comes I'll check for the dust. car has 116,oook belt changed at 80.000k. There is a slight squealing at start up only is this possibly the bearings?

Comment

Originally posted by seafuryfb View Post
        I have stored my car but not at home, so when the time comes I'll check for the dust. car has 116,oook belt changed at 80.000k. There is a slight squealing at start up only is this possibly the bearings?
        That could just be the moisture in the air reacting with your power steering/water pump/air conditioning belts.

Comment

hey

how much do you think that would cost to get done with all the parts and labor? I'm thinking it would just be cheaper to buy another engine with low km's well a rb20 anyways. Let me know, Chris
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

hey guys i was wondering if this problem was fixed on the series 1 RB25DET... is it smart to do it anyways at 100k just to be safe? or is it still a problem and needs to be done?
            thank you
            -Ryan

Comment

WARNING RED DUST ON COILSpicS

So I can revive a dead i870 that only turns on and says i870 and turns back off with a backup codeplug with this flash usb cable?

Comment

Originally posted by rak123 View Post
                hey guys i was wondering if this problem was fixed on the series 1 RB25DET... is it smart to do it anyways at 100k just to be safe? or is it still a problem and needs to be done?
                thank you
                -Ryan
                +1
                thanks

Comment

Hey guys, It would be greatly appreciated if someone could send me a link on where they orded the parts.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by skylinelife View Post
                    Hey guys, It would be greatly appreciated if someone could send me a link on where they orded the parts.

Thanks
                    Parts search

Comment

Working...
                    X