Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well about three people asked with no reply so i'm just going to ask one more time. Is the alternator compatible with anything else?

Comment

is the blower fan the fan on the rad that is collected to the water pump ?
      Skyline GTS-T Type M 1989
      Frontier SE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Str8FaCks View Post
        A blower fan is usually part of the AC/heating system.

Comment

Hey guys..

Looking to get a Alternator for My Type M RB20det.. whats it compatible with?? A32 Maxima?

The shop says they cant fix mine due to the Number being worn off the sticker on it.. so maybe someone can tell me what the number is???? or what new alternator I could buy that would fit or if someone has a used one for sale..
          613DRIFTWERKS.ca

Comment

Originally posted by Str8FaCks View Post
            Nope. I believe that is what they call a Clutch Fan. "Rad Fan"

Comment

Ok got bored... since I swapped a RB20det into my car Ive had the stock KA24e single cam laying around with all its parts.. Alternator went on my rb20 so today I decided o see if the alternator off the ka24e would bolt in and it does

so for you guys
              1989 - 1990 Nissan 240sx alternator off a KA24E engine will bolt in to your RB20DET Type M engine no problem
              613DRIFTWERKS.ca

Comment

can anyone confirm if the s13 front lower control arm fits my gts-t??

thanks!
                rb25det NEO r32 skyline

Comment

what is a compatable pcv valve?

Comment

Originally posted by Takumi View Post
                    can anyone confirm if the s13 front lower control arm fits my gts-t??

thanks!
                    I finally found that the lower control arm coming from an infinity q45 fits perfectly...note this!
                    rb25det NEO r32 skyline

Comment

I beleive i have blown my fuel pump lastnight and need to get a new one. I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a compatible one, or do i have to order a specific one. Now i am running 13psi boot and have a few other mods. Im running about 330hp and 440ft-lbs if that is improtant. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comment

Easy and cheap z32 ignitor swap

I was having trouble finding an ignitor for my car so I started doing a little research on the ol' interweb and found this.

Don't know if this has already been discovered but I have never seen it on here before, so here you go.

It uses an z32 ignitor and wires in easily. I just did it and it works perfect. I found my z32 ignitor on ebay for 45$ shipped with pigtails. Hope this helps some of you.

G

Comment

rear outer tie rod end

Hi there

Does any one know replacement part for a rear outer tie rod end for a GTST type m?? Thanks everyone

Comment

Does anyone know what the replacement part for a throttle position sensor would be for a gtst type m?????

Comment

just veriying, in order to use the z32 & q45 maf, do i need anything else to have it working properly, besides a tune ..
                              If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

hey guys, for the R33 GTS-T, which front rotors/pads would fit? according to DBA.com the rear rotors are the exact same as the 300zx TT, so pads should be as well...

however, the website also shows that the front 300zx rotors are 280mm where as my R33 GTS-Ts are shown as 296mm...so larger...anyone know?
                                R33 GTS-25T

Comment

Working...
                                X