X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonboy View Post
    Hi there

Does any one know replacement part for a rear outer tie rod end for a GTST type m?? Thanks everyone
    Would you please use the search function at the top. LOL. Just bustin your nads.
    Here's what you need.

Originally posted by BlackR32 View Post
    Does anyone know what the replacement part for a throttle position sensor would be for a gtst type m?????
    Nissan Throttle Position Sensor Part #22620-02U00 or 22620-02U01. The #s maybe outdated but Nissan can use these #s to get alternate #s.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2 View Post
      just veriying, in order to use the z32 & q45 maf, do i need anything else to have it working properly, besides a tune ..
      Check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2 View Post
        just veriying, in order to use the z32 & q45 maf, do i need anything else to have it working properly, besides a tune ..
        you need to find pin-out diagrams for each MAF.

Comment

Does anyone know if the Rear Hub Assembly on a HCR32 Type M is the same as a 300zx?

Comment

just adding to the list if it hasnt been already mentioned.

1991 Nissan Pathfinder Master brake Cylinder fits on 1989 GTST's
            Direct fit.
            .......GTRCANADA.COM
            Canada's premier Skyline enthusiast club

Comment

Clutch Slave?

300z tt???
              year?

AHHH some one help!
              1990 Nissan Skyline Gts-t Rb25det

Comment

it may but i think it may be slightly different.
                i may be able to get measurements from my fairlady.

Comment

anyone know?

need this asap.
                  even one for sale in gta would be good.
                  1990 Nissan Skyline Gts-t Rb25det

Comment

just buy one new online? shipping's only liek 2 weeks from the states.

but for the reords im 97% sure its the same for these cars : s14,s13,c33,a31
                    and these engines : ca18det sr20det sr20de rb20de rb25de
                    Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Skyrine - Post up your or PM me your VIN# and well do a "Fast" check on it. Get you some Nissan part #'s.

However, If your tranny is not stock I wont be able to help.

Comment

Anyone know u joint?

Comment

yeah, u joints! im surprised that isnt up already
                          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Originally posted by Slide_junkie
                            Hey guys..

Looking to get a Alternator for My Type M RB20det.. whats it compatible with?? A32 Maxima?

The shop says they cant fix mine due to the Number being worn off the sticker on it.. so maybe someone can tell me what the number is???? or what new alternator I could buy that would fit or if someone has a used one for sale..
                            i gave my rb alternator to a shop that rebuilds them..he used one from a maxima and with some simple modifications it's a direct bolt on..he only charged me like $100

as for u-joints..what u-joints are you guys refering to? for drive shafts? cause you don't swap out those u-joints..toss the drive shaft and buy another one or get a custom one piece built for you

Comment

Originally posted by theDOM View Post
                              as for u-joints..what u-joints are you guys refering to? for drive shafts? cause you don't swap out those u-joints..toss the drive shaft and buy another one or get a custom one piece built for you
                              Agreed, U joints are non serviceable. However a good driveline shop should be able too remove and replace the U joints, then rebalance your driveshaft.
                              Hmmmmm, I wonder what a custom shaft would cost?

Also guys, Does any know what Nissan has the compatible rear wheel bearings as my/our HCR32? Im pretty sure rear bearings in a 300zx = GTR, but Im unsure of what is equal to my HCR.

Comment

Brembo crossdrilled rotors from a z32 tt should bolt right in? I'm ordering them today

Comment

Working...
                                X