and you have the GTR(upgrade lights)

Comment

thanks a bunch

last question...

55W or 70W on the H3 bulbs ? :P
      VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVViper!

Comment

55w
        any more and you might melt some wires. unless you upgrade your wires with a relay.

Paul
        SCI

Comment

whoa, that was super helpful

this thread should be stickified

Comment

The GTR also has a 1156 in the corner light.

Comment

holy thread resurgence, i know, but...

I just wanted to get some clarification on whether or not the GT-R and GTS-t low-beam projector bulbs are the same? Are the GTS-t projector low beam bulbs H3C as well?

(If I am not mistaken, I do believe the projector/lamp housings are different between GTS-t and GT-R, hence the bulb question.)

Comment

mine is an gts-t r32 kouki I suppose you would call it, and I have h1 bulbs for my low beams. don't know if things somehow changed along the way or?
                1/1_Scale
                パーソナリティは、1つを得る

Comment

here are different pictures of H3C regular halogen bulbs and HIDs

Here I was freaking out cause my the HID bulb is alot smaller. So I was sure it wasn't the right bulb

Yet, when we compare the the two bulb we can see that the light emitting area is at the exact same place.
                  Marc-André
                  _________
                  2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                  ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

well now.. i have those exact same effing bulbs that u do, the ones in your picture, the blue h3c. PROBLEM being is that the bulb itself does NOT fit in the housing, i cant push the bulb through the opening without shattering the bulb, i got the car with hid's so i have never seen the oem bulb nor do i have one, and there are no clips to lock the bulbs in place.. any help??

btw, im reverting to normal lights from hid's the ones in the car are crappy and i cant see anything at night.

1991 Skyline Gts-t Black - Crashed,Fixed,Parted. Still out there.
                    1992 Skyline Gts-t White - Almost ready to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by gregrego View Post
                      well now.. i have those exact same effing bulbs that u do, the ones in your picture, the blue h3c. PROBLEM being is that the bulb itself does NOT fit in the housing, i cant push the bulb through the opening without shattering the bulb, i got the car with hid's so i have never seen the oem bulb nor do i have one, and there are no clips to lock the bulbs in place.. any help??

btw, im reverting to normal lights from hid's the ones in the car are crappy and i cant see anything at night.
                      I'd say maybe your housing has been modified for another type of socket(for your specific HID) and you won't be able to use standard H3C bulbs
                      Marc-André
                      _________
                      2.2L RB20 GTS-T

Comment

I have a headlight sitting in the shed from my old car and an h3c bulb will not fit that housing either. the hid bulb says h11 on it...? and its like 1.5 inches long..

im going to bust out the dremmil and make it fit.

Comment

do you have Projector ligths or standard gts-t headlights(N1 style)?
                          Marc-André
                          _________
                          2.2L RB20 GTS-T

Comment

Originally posted by klys View Post
                            do you have Projector ligths or standard gts-t headlights(N1 style)?
                            Projector. The car is a Series 2.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Skyline.Shop View Post
                              There is actually alott of differences in the bulbs besides the wires.
                              here is a really crappy pic from my phone.
                              The element is different, the bulb itself is different.

i have that exact bulb on the right side and theres no way in hell it will fit into the housing. even the plug wont fit

Comment

hey greg, if your car is 91 or newer, dont you use H1 bulbs or something?
                                whats going to power my skyline come spring?

Comment

Working...
                                X