Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 wagon?

Do these exist?
    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

I don't believe there were any prototypes or anything from the factory. I'm sure there was a Stagea of some sort that was produced during that time.

03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

I'm searching for a daily.. Been looking at WRX wagons. I really like the idea of an AWD turbo car that isn't a DSM for a 4 season car. THen I thought hey, if there was a skyline wagon, that would be pretty perfect, especially if they came in GTS-4 trim.
      1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag

Comment

I looked deeper, there was no Stagea in prouction until around 96'. Looks like it's the same for a few other Nissan sedans. I don't think there were many, if any, Nissan estates built during the early 90's. No Gloria, Cefiro, Laurel, etc.

Comment

I believe the R30 Came in Wagon form as well as Sedan. Good luck finding one though.
          ├┼┼╕
          246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

R31 as well, IIRC. But they look like your typical Toyota or Honda estates.

A cheap and nice option is the Cressida with a 7MGTE.

My choice is this.

Here is my friend's:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

E34 wagons are SUPER TEMPTING.

Comment

Just did some searching and it seems like E34/E39 wagons in stick basically don't exist.

Find me one at a reasonable price and I'd probably buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                  R31 as well, IIRC. But they look like your typical Toyota or Honda estates.

A cheap and nice option is the Cressida with a 7MGTE.

My choice is this.

Here is my friend's:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...9&id=787690012
                  Cressida only came in wagon form up until 1987, but the wagon is a pain in the ass to convert to stick. Only other Nissan wagon I know of before the Stagea and excluding the Skyline was the Avenir, but most were FWD with an SR18, or were ATTESA 4WD with an SR20DE or DET with the Salut version.
                  Originally posted by Shadao
                  All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
                  Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
                  New Civic vs. Old Skyline
                  ---
                  My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

Originally posted by Terrh View Post
                    Just did some searching and it seems like E34/E39 wagons in stick basically don't exist.

Find me one at a reasonable price and I'd probably buy it.
                    Ahh, a man with good taste.:wink:

Yes, the E34 tourings are somewhat rare..E34 Tourings with a manual tranny are even harder to find. Fortunately, E34 sedans with manual transmissions are easier to find. The swap isn't that expensive.

Whether it's auto or manual, it's a great car that's relatively bulletproof and engineered very well. I've seen E34's go up past half a million K's with proper maintenance.

Comment

I say wait til next year for the Stagea. That's just MO. Oh and then do this:

├┼┼╕

Comment

Option did this one off 33 creation years ago. It had a twin in Silver.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                        For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
                          I say wait til next year for the Stagea. That's just MO. Oh and then do this:
                          That would be a MASA Motorsports front end conversion. Quite possibly the only FRP front conversion for the WG*NC34.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                          For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
                            Option did this one off 33 creation years ago. It had a twin in Silver.

Technically, that's a shooting-brake, not an estate.

Comment

Originally posted by QuietChaos View Post
                              Technically, that's a shooting-brake, not an estate.
                              Nooo... this is a shooting brake...

├┼┼╕

Comment

Working...
                              X