Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL epic chop is epic.

I can't wait a year to buy a car.

I've had an E34 before - i had a 1989 535i auto. It was a very nice car. I like BMW's alot.

The trans swap isn't /that/ expensive but it's still pricey and I'd still end up with something 2WD in the end.

Are there no manual transmission AWD wagons in this market aside from the subaru/saabaru?
    1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
    2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
    2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

audi avants?

my vote is a bugeye WRX wagon. ej207 swap that baby and make 350awhp.

TROL

Comment

There was an ix version of the E34, but those are rare and not so desirable. WRX is your best bet..although I don't think I'd want one..ugly as sin.

I'd say some sort of Audi Avant, but I have a thing against the brand.

So, we're left with a Legacy or some sort. I'm no Subaru enthusiast, but I'm sure there's some Legacy Turbo with AWD out there for a decent price.

And nice chop, Steve, LoL.
        03 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT "Valerie"

Comment

It's ugly, but there IS the Toyota Sprinter/Corolla Alltrac wagons. you can 4A-GE 20V swap those and still keep the AWD.
          Originally posted by Shadao
          All i could do was shake my head and say" Like a fine wine that has aged over the years and was taken care of will be a much nicer drink than one that was bottled yesterday."
          Again he said, "still though its a 20yr old car"
          New Civic vs. Old Skyline
          ---
          My Ride: 1986 Toyota Cressida

Comment

theres a waggon in GTA 4 that has an r32 gts front end and an straight 6 SR under the hood.

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Wow, I'd buy that wagon pictured above in an instant.

Didn't know about corolla wagons! Wonder if I can find one.

WIN.
              1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag

Comment

Wow, that looks terrible. Just spend the 3 grand and settle for an E34 Touring with an auto..

That or a Cressida wagon with the 7MGTE.

You only want it for the winter season right?

Comment

I want a daily for all year round.

A skyline GTS-4 would be PERFECT becuase I could have RWD fun in the summer but still AWD on snow.

Cressida wagon sounds decent but my supra was terrible on fuel :P Also impossible to find like the corollas.

It's really looking more and more like I should just buy a 2.5TS wagon/WRX wagon.

Comment

So I'm Not the only one to notice the r32 waggon in gta4. I remember first playing the game and seeing the front end in the corner of the screen, freaking out and then finding my self saying "....................ooooooookkaaayyyyyyy" [/OT]

Comment

the lancer wangons are hawt .
                      but by far the sexiest, besides the series 2 WC34, are the vovlo s60r estates

Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

I don't think hes planning on dropping 25k for a secondary car.

Comment

..Otherwise I would have already suggested the E60 M5 Touring. Blow that Swedish crap out of the water.

Where else will you find a 5.0L V10 with 507bhp and a 7-spd. sequential manual?

Comment

that thing is sooo fugly its unbelievable.
                            what about a second gen subi legacy wagon? i drove one through a wall once and drove it to Montreal the same day ...true story

Comment

when it comes to cool wagons, Audi is hard to beat, even their older ones are pretty sweet. RS2 avant, ohhh ya
                              Tџяϊsмø

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                                that thing is sooo fugly its unbelievable.
                                what about a second gen subi legacy wagon? i drove one through a wall once and drove it to Montreal the same day ...true story

I was lazy and posted up a pic of a modded E61..I think by Hamann. Lots of people don't agree with Bangle's designs, but you can't argue with an F1-inspired V10 and 7-spd. sequential manual..and for ***** sake, it's all in a station wagon.

Probably faster than any Audi RS estate in production.

Comment

Working...
                                X