This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JZ
    As it stands right now, there's going to be a western and an eastern meet. So potentially 2 meets.

One deciding factor as to where to hold them is who wants to step up to the plate and organize it, and what is concvenient to the majority of the committed participants. Having it in Wiinipeg will likely not happen as its inconvenient for just about EVERYONE (sorry).
    i agree John...it would very difficult to have a East-meets-west meet...lol..having a large east meet and a large west meet would seem more logical...in any case, you can count on barney being there!!.. and catn forget about the red dragon to keep your car company..lol..

Nav..
    My collection:

Zenitani GTR aka BARNEY (sold)
    AE2000 (Team Toyo Street)
    Gruppe M NSX (bros car- Team Toyo Street)
    E46 M3- DD w/ HRE 841rs

Comment

Originally posted by ZENITANI_GTR
      ...and catn forget about the red dragon to keep your car company..lol..

Nav..
      The Red Dragon will have a hard time keeping up! :P

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Originally posted by JZ
        Originally posted by JDM-IMPORTS
        For the East Meet... Having it at one of the CSCS events in Cayuga would work.... Members would have options to do show & shine, drag and track runs.
        I have a very good relationship with the guys at CSCS, so thatr would not be a problem. There's also a potential drift event near Mosport that would be a prime candidate as well. I am looking for a venue with enough room for 20-30 cars, allow in/out, hopefully a track for us to run, plus place to have a BBQ and vendors area for a swap meet.
        how about a CSCS event on the saturday BBQ on the sunday at a park... have a dedicated hotel for GTRC members who are out of town so they all stay together and locals can visit hang out there :P... but yeah im tight with the can jam crew as well (CSCS guys) and they would be the perfect hosts imo
        Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Comment

Im in for Calgary as long as its not the day of Edmontons DTP.

Comment

i'm in for calgary for sure

Comment

I am in for Calgary plus track day.

I will also try if the location is in Van as I also love that city too.
              In the end the gov't will do as they please and if they do kill the 15 yr rule life will go on, and we will find other cars readily available to pour our hearts and wallets into. The Skyline is a great car, but its not the only one. It might be a case of easy come easy go.------------- JZ

Comment

I would definatly be up for Calgary.
                V8SMOKR

Comment

For use ontarians and montreal residences how about a meet in toronto ? would be nice to see what kind of turn out we would get maybe on lake shore do a cruise, hit up an amazing ice cream place where all the nicest cars go to, hopefully i have mine so i may participate
                  You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

we should start to plan a date so we can book the track
                    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                    1969 Cooper S. Restored
                    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.R
                      For use ontarians and montreal residences how about a meet in toronto ? would be nice to see what kind of turn out we would get maybe on lake shore do a cruise, hit up an amazing ice cream place where all the nicest cars go to, hopefully i have mine so i may participate
                      Yeah, well I'd be in. I did the trip last year for the last meet of the season, only problem is, I was the only one from quebec, and the other farthest guy was from ottawa... all the rest were "torontoers" lol. I hope we can gather more people from around estern ont/qc. But count me in for sure, if it's in around april/may (that's when gabe should recived my rb25det).

We should also plan a trackday at calabogie, I'm dieying to try that track, lol !
                      ジョンフィリップの所有者、日産のスカイラインGTS のタイプJ

Wine red 1991 Skyline GTS Type J with Series 2 RB25DET, 3in turboback Tanabe exhaust line, Greddy ported intake, Trust FMIC, Blitz Blowoff and Nitrous Oxide - & - Nissan Sil-180SX daily/winter beater 8)

www[dot]cardomain.com/id/Dread_Specter

Skyline = 神

Comment

Hey All,

Looks like I'm back for good now... getting divorced and well, moving back to Toronto at the end of March - early April. I would love to be a part of the first GTRC meet nationwide and not only shooting video but also doing my photo thing too!

JZ - contact me bro, so you can tell me what's up.

Cheers,
                        KaOz.

P.S. Ahhh... it feels good to be back!
                        "Straight roads are for FAST CARS, Corners are for FAST DRIVERS!"

TUNER SHOP:
                        Absolute Motor Specialties (AMS INC)
                        AMS Motorsports

Comment

I would love to take part in the west coast meet... provided my Skyline lands here in time for it.

Comment

i'll be in for sure for the western meet. Hopefully Calgary is the place everyone agrees. don't know if i'll have the coin this summer for a haul out to vancity
                            1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

Im in forsure, Calgary sounds good. Track day and maybe a cruise out to the rockies?

Comment

me

ill step up if we plan to do this meet in vancouver.

I have some pretty good contacts and can make things happen.
                                Fast isn't Fast enough

Comment

Working...
                                X