No announcement yet.

skyline styling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm never slamming my r32. keeping it stealth. if i had another skyline maybe id do something crazy with it though...
    I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Yeah I did. Its parked for the winter. I can start a semi build thread if any are interested.

If any of you remember its "therealshark" old car. AKA Mike from Taber, Alberta. Painted it Candy Blue

Ryan is actually stoked for me lol

oh what the heck, here is a picture

sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCaporaL View Post
        A GTR shouldn't be lower than 350 mm front and 340 mm rear. The suspension geometry wasn't designed to be that low, and handling becomes unpredictable.
        Quoted for truth, although I think a gts-t's can take a little bit lower before things go wrong, I think It was about 10mm lower.

And what the heck,
        http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...-r32-gt-r.aspx
        Originally posted by Z-Tuned
        Next question is: should I stroke it??
        Originally posted by Wingnut
        Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

RHDskyline your one lucky guy haha thats very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Velders View Post
            Quoted for truth, although I think a gts can take a little bit lower before things go wrong, I think It was about 10mm lower.

And what the heck,
            http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009...-r32-gt-r.aspx
            not true for all GTS models.
            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT
              not true for all GTS models.
              I think I fixed what you were getting at Sorry for being prejudice, and forgetting to mention the monster that is, the GTS-4
              Originally posted by Z-Tuned
              Next question is: should I stroke it??
              Originally posted by Wingnut
              Yes, but leave the engine alone.

Comment

I agree with all of you in that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and yes being way to low can hurt performance. All i was stating in my post was that stock bodied cars with out crazy aero kits and over fenders can look equally as cool with a good fitting set of wheels and a good stance. Buy no means is the skyline name being soiled by a few select guys driving around with low cars, its someone styles, no need to get angry about it, i was just hoping to find someone who knows what im saying and can relate that s13s and s14s have a cool scene going on as far as stock aero kit cars are concerned.
                Jesse
                1990 HCR32
                2006 Chev Silverado

Comment

Very few R32's can pull that off.

Everyone has their own opinion on handling height. Handling height can affect oversteer, understeer, braking, etc. It's the whole package (shocks, springs, height of car, swaybars, alignment) that work together.
                  RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

i like mine with no wheel gap
                    '91 skyline gtst

Comment

When I got my car it was lowered way too much. I hated it. The steering does become unpredictable and thats not cool. My opinion: Slammed=Gay
                      Dang! You got shocks, pegs... Lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Comment

OH MY
                        sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
                        ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

This is my car below. I bought it this way, and it's uncomfortably low. Take it from someone who knows. It's being raised up for next spring...

Had another good pic from SkyMeet but showed some other members plates...

EDIT: I like my wheel fitment. Hoping I don't develop gaps that are too noticeable.
                          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

I like.

Nismo lower R32 GTS-T 20mm front (5.3kgm spring), 15mm rear (3.9kgm spring) from factory height.
                            RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

picture of my old GTR, pretty low, used to scrape the cat-back on the school's speed bumps

[IMG][/IMG]
                              sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                                I own a gts
                                damn you
                                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Working...
                                X