new to skylines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
    dont belive what these guys are sayign , thier all lost. what you wanna do is buy a 32 , GTS/GTR doesnt mater, and drop a RB24S in there . youll get all the bitches.
    thank me later.
    Bored and stroke Rb20... but whats the "s" for??
    03 lancer dead
    68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
    05 chevy silverado L33
    2010 crv Wife's ride
    1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

Originally posted by GTRADDICT View Post
      Bored and stroke Rb20...
      .... no
      Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

De-stroked rb25/rb26???

Googled it.. Nice!!!
        03 lancer dead
        68 gmc w/355 cid rice killer
        05 chevy silverado L33
        2010 crv Wife's ride
        1987 Harley Softail custom

Comment

Everyone always says get a civic. Just get a gts. They're getting down to 5k which is less than a decent civic. And I've never found maintenance or reliability a problem. RB20's are cheap compared to b series. Parts are abundant.

A gts is definitely not a money pit if you don't make it one. Just get all the info like snow said.

Sean

Comment

well decided on getting a 95 gtr. is right drive a good place to deal with?

Comment

personally never had any experiences with them but i heard good things about em. please get it white =D
              Check out my RB30 build at
              http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gt-r-pro...b30-build.html

Comment

why white? friend of mine has a white 93 jdm supra so i dont want to copy him. lol. but im thinking of painting it midnight purple II was gonna go bayside blue but my grand am is already that colour. lol.

and the one year power train warantee is whats making me consider them. makes me think they stand behind their products.

Comment

omg..
                  1991 HCR32

*edit 1991 SR32

Comment

its not llike i need the warantee im not worried about that. but that makes me feel like they will be there if i need them

Comment

its not llike i need the warantee im not worried about that. but that makes me feel like they will be there if i need them

Comment

lol..

this thread is win

TROL

Comment

Originally posted by RABBIT View Post
                          dont belive what these guys are sayign , thier all lost. what you wanna do is buy a 32 , GTS/GTR doesnt mater, and drop a RB24S in there . youll get all the bitches.
                          thank me later.
                          Ever since I destroked my rb28 step 12 HKS kit engine down to an rb24s with maxima rods and a honda k20 crank, Rabbit has been calling me all the time to come over, i think he's stalking me. He says he wants to feel my engine?

Edit: no but seriously, don't let dees foo's tell you an rb20 sucks. It only sucks below 5000rpm. Spin the **** out of the little bastard and it's rewarding

Comment

^^ id so switch teams if that was the case.

and yes Right Drive is a good place to deal with , though thier prices tend to make me question the fabric of reality.
                            Real Skyline owners have lost at least one to a freakish accident (*- ω -) = #dungive'a

Comment

yeah im finding their prices a little up there. i was thinking around 11-15k for a gtr but they are saying around 19k does that seem right? or should i shop others?

Comment

Originally posted by keng View Post
                                yeah im finding their prices a little up there. i was thinking around 11-15k for a gtr but they are saying around 19k does that seem right? or should i shop others?
                                If you really want to find a good strong R32 you should be patient, find one in the used cars for sale section on here from an established member that has already had it for awhile. Not only will you have some what of an idea of the maintenance thats been done. You'll support the community. Something like this:

(free bizumpity for Rollie)

At least that's what I would do....

I lie... I wouldn't buy a GTR. I'd man up and buy an 06ish STI.
                                1990 Skyline GTR Nismo #161

Comment

Working...
                                X