• Time
  • Show
Clear All

White R34........my god!

Comment

Gorgeous! Congrats!

"Life's too short to drive boring cars!"

Comment

Looks great man! Can't wait to get my Vspec! Bayside Blue or one of the 2 bright silver choices. Either way, she looks clean bud.

Cheers,

Kirk
        1995 Talon Turbo AWD Auto-X'er (Current)
        1999 Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec (2014)
        2007 Chrysler 300 (Daily Driver)

Comment

I really hope i'll get to see this if skymeet happens!!
          91'- GTR - SOLD
          94'- GTR

Comment

I have revised the spreadsheet to more accurately reflect cost based on invoices I have in my hand, now that the car is landed and they are paid. I tried looking up what kind of taxes people in other provinces pay to help those not in BC. However, it turned out to be more work than I was willing to do

Pleasantly surprised it has come in approximately $1,000 cheaper than anticipated.

Additionally, anyone looking to translate an auction sheet. I found Google Translate with the handwriting extremely useful. Fairly accurate as well, here is a sample:

And so far it's been correct. The other two in the auction sheet snippet say "Tower Bar" and "Xenon Light" according to Google.

I can't believe I did not know this sooner!
            Last edited by aaronisonfire; 03-27-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

That BNR34 is looking great! I'll be on the lookout for the build thread

Comment

aaron,

someone posted this on another message board... is this yours?

the person who posted said it was at the shop doing its compliance. i saw the tein edfc controllers and thought it might be you.
                Last edited by thumper; 07-01-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Wow how word gets around quick haha.

Comment

how did it turn out? did it pass? i'm not sure when these pics were taken.

Comment

Yes it's mine. I only dropped it off Monday and yesterday was a holiday, so it's pre-inspection.

I am supposed to get it back Friday fully complied.

I'm going to wash it when I get it back

Comment

say hi to meng for me.

Comment

i got a chance to meet aaron today and he was generous enough to show me his GTR and it looks better in person than it does in pictures.

i'm surprised at how small the R34 is. i thought it would almost as big as my mustang but as you can see it takes up a noticably smaller footprint in the same sized parking space...

aaron did good. he is now my benchmark on what to find and what to pay for (ie. everything else is too expensive... damn).

and i hate you

(in a good way).

lol
                          Last edited by thumper; 07-10-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

It was good to meet you too!

A bit of a shame you couldn't make it out to the meet tonight. We had this going where I met my twin:

On another note, now that I'm registered, I'll be updating the spreadsheet to include the PST.
                            Last edited by aaronisonfire; 07-11-2014, 02:49 AM.

Comment

hey,

your twin. isn't that mardy's car? the one we were talking about that was for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by thumper View Post
                                hey,

your twin. isn't that mardy's car? the one we were talking about that was for sale?
                                It belongs to a fellow named Ben. It was a 4.5 grade and is probably the cleanest 15 year old car I've ever seen. Puts mine to shame. (Even though I still love mine greatly )

Comment

Working...
                                X