No announcement yet.

BNR34 Cost Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doh. i could have sworn it was this one: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...522279514.html

Comment

Yep. Same car.

He has some association with that dealership. Don't know the specifics but I did meet the actual owner of the vehicle tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

meh. so the dealer is advertising a car that is already been sold...

your gtr is fine. with the money you saved you can change the busted front lip with something way better and you said you were going to get new wheels/tires... you will still be ahead.

oh and also a wash couldn't hurt

this is the one brave was advertising: http://www.braveautointernational.jp...e-r34-gtr.html

after seeing yours this one just dosen't seem worth it... it's not even a vspec
        Last edited by thumper; 07-11-2014, 03:47 AM.

Comment

you are famous now:

Comment

Originally posted by thumper View Post
            meh. so the dealer is advertising a car that is already been sold...
            Sorry, that's not what I meant... the dealer is selling the vehicle on behalf of the owner.

Originally posted by thumper View Post
            you are famous now:
            Too bad the photographer didn't come around when we had all three in a line. The other white one had to go pick up someone and didn't get their spot back.
            Last edited by aaronisonfire; 07-11-2014, 03:15 PM.

Comment

oic. well that explains why the dealer was not answering all my questions... and the markup in price (commission).

yeah that's unforunate, but the photographer took a lot of other pictures of everyone there so i'm assuming he was pressed for time.

i'm still hoping for the bayside blue one with bbs wheels to show up. it was spotted at the lougheed hwy canadian tire awhile back but i haven't seen any sightings online since.

Last edited by thumper; 07-11-2014, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Everyone better be showing up to Skymeet...I'm skipping out on work for this......poke poke.

Jon.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I wish. Unfortunately I'll be up in Grande Prairie, AB on the 25th doing Live Fire training with the Fire Dept.

Which isn't such a bad excuse

Comment

not bad looking cars for the time being, I have way more car for the money by buying a $10k r32 and putting 20-40k into it (dollar for dollar that is).

I'm too deep into my 32 to move to a 34 anyway, without taking a massive loss. I'll definitely wait for the "fresh import" inflation to drop. Maybe take 3-4 years is all. I'd probably wear my new setup down to scrap by then anyway.

Anyone have a black R34 gtr in Red Deer for me to see?
                    No build thread.
                    1991 nissan
                    El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

i brought this up with aaron and i have to agree with his assessment on future r34 gtr prices not likely to drop much because the low production numbers and global popularity of this generation. it is definitely not some uber rare ferrari, but it should hold it's value, especially if you score something like a z-tune...

Comment

aaron... just wanted to say again you got a great buy, especially after seeing this:

i'm still sort of looking... i need to commit the time you dedicated but i haven't been able to

Comment

all you need is a reliable exporter. who has feet on the ground. really not that hard.

Comment

If anyone is interested in the fuel consumption of an R34 GTR... I've been tracking my KM's pretty religiously.

Comment

city? hwy? combined?

Comment

The best are almost all highway, the worst are almost all very short trips in the city... Most are a mix.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X