Western Canada Skymeet & Track day 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post
    I know how much effort is going into this, I don't think I'm going out of town anymore, so the carbon hood and 275's went on today! Lets just say I'm ready to kick some gtr but
    Better bring your genie!

On another note, my mrs has had one hell of a cold these last three days, I'm really hoping if I'm going to get it, it happens today so I can be better for this weekend!
    Last edited by nimblestix; 06-29-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• So for the meet in abbotsford. Here are some helpful tips.

When you exit Highway 1, your going to want to take mount Lehman Road North. (Google Street View isn't updated)
      The off ramp is going to be a loop and you should go over the highway heading north.

Once over the highway there will be a traffic circle, you will enter and then exit into the Highstreet Mall entrance (Also not on google cause its brand new) Your going to go into the Parkade at this entrance:

Once you go in there on your left there will be a Parking section H.

That is where we should meet no speed bumps, and its far enough away from the stores so it should be empty.
      think that covers everything
      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• im goin so yea 2 R33
        1. DragonHumper..........Jon................1990 GTR
        2. GTRKrauss................Ryan..............1990 GTR
        3. FunnyGas.................Charlie............1992 GTS-V
        4. GTRSOAR.................Elliot...............1991 GTR
        5. Nick-nismo...............Nick................1991 gtst
        6. ToddJ......................Todd...............1993 gtst
        7. Nimblestix................Brent..............1991 GTR
        8. Kaiju.......................Tim................. 1990 GTR
        9. h4X6.......................Cory...............1989 GTS-t
        10. sb119....................Seth................1995 GTR
        11. mightyrocker..........Kurt.................1997 GTST
        12. Classified Motorsports....................1992 RX-7 FD3S
        13. Classified Motorsports....................1991 Isuzu Impulse track car
        14. Classified Motorsports....................1988 Rb26 Silvia
        15. Codyskyline............Cody................1990 gtst
        16. HR33GTSXG............Ray.................1998 GTS
        17. Cooke24...............Richard..............1998 Gt-T
        18. evolution23............Korbin..............1989 GTR
        19. IkeraN....................Ikera...............1990 S13 KA24ET
        20. R33rr.....................dale.................199 3 ECR33 GTST
        A BIRD ON YOUR HAND ** **** ON YOUR WRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
          Dude!!! If you don't make it then Brian is out for sure....lol. I'm leaving at about noon on Fri, maybe a little later if some can't head out that early.

So are we camping at Wally ? I will be making hotel res. soon.

Jon.
          Brian and I WILL FOR SURE be there Saturday. I work until 5 on the Friday.. No getting out of that with the boss out of town and no one to cover me. I might be able to skip lunch and get out by 4pm... Funds are tight though with a week vacation the week after and a trip to Seattle etc.. so trying to figure out accommodations for the gf and I... Will see what I can do.

Car is feeling good on the highway.. had her out again today to Wallachin and back.. Gotta check timing, coils and plugs, and TPS etc.. feeling a little flat on accel.. power just isn't there like it should be.
          Just one step on my way to Eleventy Billion horsepower.
          --------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyphee View Post
            urgently need a 90 gtr oem Corner light... LHS dont wanna show up witjout one that would suck....
            Hey Hyphee, we have a light for you at Classified Motorsports if you still need

Less then a week away ladies and gentlemen!! BTW that list showing 20 people is quite inaccurate as people on GTRC havnt added their names to the list, people from RevScene, Kelowna Car Life, the facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/events/522766787785940/) and other forums dont have access to the list, and the word of mouth aspect of this event (Which is large) obviously wont show on the attendance list.

See you there! Again, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE register for this event. The $20 registation fee is extremely crucial for the events success as it dictates food, drink, lanyard and event packages. If you havnt yet, PLEASE paypal the $20 to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com. If you dont have Paypal and would prefer EMT or another payment method please PM me. We all need to come together on this one and we promise itll be worth it

Comment

• light replaced, see u guys Friday
              1990 R32 GTR SKYLINE

Comment

• I know my shop will need me in this Friday and Saturday and my car still needs a bit of work. My foreman is aware I plan to attend Skymeet West. I installed my new water pump and thermostat this weekend just need to set my timing and put my rad and fan back in. Didn't realize I'd have to remove my spark plugs to turn the crank by hand... Everyday this week ill be working on it after work to get everything finished in time. Will probably register and pay the $20 this week anyways.
                Justin
                Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

• Sent in payment for event package and filled out, scanned, and emailed registration form to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com

Picked up a helmet today too

Also - I'm planning on bringing a passenger with me. Does he need to fill out a registration form as well?
                  Last edited by Kaiju; 07-02-2013, 12:38 AM.
                  Originally posted by nick-nismo
                  this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• Love the effort put into the skymeet west. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. You guys have a blast and take a boat load of pictures!
                    Originally posted by archaeic_bloke
                    hows the warp drive? i've seen far too many GTR's lately that just arent able to hit warp speed.

Comment

• okay im comming for sure with 2 friends in my car, do all 3 of us need to pay the $20 fee?

and Brent / Corey and Rich where are you guys staying, also anyone else who is needing a room for the night, id love to get a hotel room in the same place at you guys, the bunch of us can get a couple beers and shoot the **** and hang! then all roll out in the morning to the track!
                      text me with what you guys think!

also dah_hunter thanks for taking care of organizing the abby pre meet! when originally that was my duty but i wasnt sure if i was even going at that point
                      Last edited by nick-nismo; 07-02-2013, 02:13 AM.
                      Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• Nevermind
                        Last edited by Kaiju; 07-02-2013, 03:10 PM.
                        Originally posted by nick-nismo
                        this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• im in too cya guys down there can i just pay the fee and register when i get there?

Comment

• Couple of us are staying at the Sandman.. it has a pool. and is close to the shop.
                            Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

• myself and a bunch are also staying at the sandman Ben

i think there will be almost a total of 12 of us at the sandman on friday night
                              Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

• Originally posted by Matsuba View Post
                                im in too cya guys down there can i just pay the fee and register when i get there?
                                Hey Matsuba, unfortunately no, we need everyone who is coming to Register and pay the $20 now, as the point of this is so we know numbers for food, as well as your sponsored goodie bag. Without the $20 registration we cannot guarantee youll get food from the BBQ as we can only account for (And afford) food for those who have paid ahead. This is one of the reasons why I have stressed so many times for everyone who is coming to pay the registration fee now so ensure you will get your registration package and your food and drink. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X