No announcement yet.

Western Canada Skymeet & Track day 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=nick-nismo;563331]okay im comming for sure with 2 friends in my car, do all 3 of us need to pay the $20 fee?

Nick-Nismo, Yes you will each have to pay the $20 fee as that covers the expenses of each person for Friday night ie. food, drinks, goody bag, lanyard, decal, reg package etc.

Elliot

Comment

• okay registered!,

so who thinks they can make it to kelowna on one tank of gas?
      Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• Originally posted by nick-nismo View Post
        okay registered!,

Easy as long as boosting are kept to a min

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
        Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

• So everyone is staying at the sandman on 2130 Harvey ave?
          Originally posted by nick-nismo
          this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• UPDATE/EDIT:

After discussion we have decided that for each driver (Car owner) it is $20 registration and all passengers are $10. This $10 is for food and drinks and for everything going on Friday night. For $20, the driver will be the one getting the registration package. During Friday night if a passenger wants a registration package with all the goodies they may be able to purchase it. I dont want to gaurantee it (Like my previous post) as we are not wanting to run out and have drivers go without. Thanks!

Comment

okay registered!,

I make it from Kamloops to Langley on a third of a tank. Return is about half a tank. I don't use O2 sensors either.

Jon.
              Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Dragon Humper,
                Just wondering around 5 pm July 2nd, im pretty sure i saw that exact same GTR heading up Gaglardi Way from Lougheed, was it you? lol
                1990 R32 GTR SKYLINE

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragon Humper View Post
                  I make it from Kamloops to Langley on a third of a tank. Return is about half a tank. I don't use O2 sensors either.

Jon.
                  thats pretty dam good! what gearing do you have?

Comment

• I recently made a trip from abbotsford to & through Kelowna, up to Vernon and over to kamloops and I easily made that in one tank! Big single ftw!

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away.

Comment

thats pretty dam good! what gearing do you have?
                      Stock 4:10s, if you are still running the GTS-T 4:36(?) gears then that is a big reason for the highway sucking so bad. Once you are making good torque the best thing you can do is put it to work with lower # gears. I would love to put R34 GTR gears in my car (3:50 iirc). The drag strip would suffer but the car would be a monster in 2nd and 3rd gear. 1st gear would be much more usable in a Gymkanna situation.

Then the trans would go boom.....lol.

Jon.
                      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

• Ok western people

I booked a hotel room for 5 people myself included. 2 bailed

So I got 2 spots in a hotel room that need to be filled. Anyone want in?

Cost is $45 for the night.

PM me otr text 778 8four zero 64six four

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
                        Currently rollin' in a 1997 Nissan 240sx こうき

The artist formally known as Cory Scheuer

Comment

• edit:
                          ^Cory beat me too it,
                          what he said.
                          Last edited by nick-nismo; 07-03-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• So there are two pre-meets tomorrow? One at oakridge centre and one in Abby?
                            Originally posted by nick-nismo
                            this guy is killin it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiju View Post
                              So there are two pre-meets tomorrow? One at oakridge centre and one in Abby?

Yes, one group leaving Oakridge @12 in the afternoon July 5th, then we're driving to Abbotsford and joining forces with the other crew, and leaving at 1pm.
                              Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

• One more day everyone! The official 2013 Skymeet West is officially less then a day away!

REGISTRATION IS DUE.

Final hour to get in your $20 registration fee to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com. $20 for drivers and $10 for passengers. Drivers, this covers your registration package and BBQ, and for passengers this covers your BBQ. BBQ gets fired up at 6:30 and the shop is open for everyone at 4:00pm.

8:00am Saturday morning we meet at Classified Motorsports for a pre-track meet and at 8:30 were hitting the road to cruise down to Vernon for racing. Don't forget to inspect your car before leaving!! Battery must be tied down securely and all parts secured tightly on the interior too (Including audio). An questions about racing please ask NOW. It's your responsibility to have your car fit for racing

See you all tomorrow!

Elliot

Comment

Working...
                                X