Western Canada Skymeet & Track day 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooo, no ones trading paint haha.

King Of The Hill normally works as a 1 on 1 circle lap single elimination. We may change things because we dont want someone doing one lap and thats it, however thats dependant on how many people show, so its difficult to predict.

Here's a video of a couple Classified Motorsports vehicles going at it. The red car is a 'little' different now compared to this video
    Civic JDM B18C5 Swapped Try's to chase down an Isuzu Impulse RSShop Classified Merchandise & Apparel: https://classifiedmotorsports.ca/collections/apparelWeb...

Comment

Hey everyone, figured this was the best way to get this distributed, as you cant import files. just save it as a JPG and print it out, resolution is fine

Last edited by GTRSOAR; 06-21-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Payment Sent..
        Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Please email your registration and $20 Paypal payment to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com. PM me if your not set up with Paypal and need to use EMT or some other money transfer system. Thanks!

Comment

This is too complicated I don't have time to fill out papers. I've filled out enough as is for the 34.

I'm not racing ill watch, is it $20 still? They better be some juicy burgers

Comment

It took longer to type that post then it would have taken to fill out the registration. The $20 is for the BBQ and event package/decals/lanyard ETC. Track is seperate and will be determined when we know numbers. The cost allows you to enter the arena, racing or not.

Comment

Payment Sent
                1990 R32 GTR SKYLINE

Comment

are we to fill the registration and send it in prior to the 5th? or can we bring it with us and deliver it in person? ive already paid for my package. cheers!

Comment

You can either send the registration via email to rebecca@classifiedmotorsports.com , or bring it with you on the 5th.
                    This event is coming up very soon and I am getting pretty excited about the weekend of fun ahead.
                    Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Where is the meeting location and time for lower mainland?
                      1990 R32 GTR SKYLINE

Comment

Originally posted by Hyphee View Post
                        Where is the meeting location and time for lower mainland?
                        The Lower Mainland premeet is at Oakridge Mall. Give yourself time to arrive 15-30 mins early, as we are leaving at 12pm sharp Friday afternoon, July 5th.
                        Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it relies solely on what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddJ View Post
                          The Lower Mainland premeet is at Oakridge Mall. Give yourself time to arrive 15-30 mins early, as we are leaving at 12pm sharp Friday afternoon, July 5th.
                          https://maps.google.com/maps?q=W+41s...a,+Canada&z=13
                          Will do
                          I suppose its the safeway parkinglot?
                          1990 R32 GTR SKYLINE

Comment

Payment sent, lets keep em coming guys!! The more who register now the smoother things will go as we'll know more accurate numbers

Comment

I'm down as long as I don't have to work! where is everyone meeting in Calgary and when? Also if anyone from Edmonton/ sherwood park/ St. Albert /etc. area wants to head out together let me know 780-803-5324
                              That girl with the GT-R

Comment

Originally posted by floydispink View Post
                                I'm down as long as I don't have to work! where is everyone meeting in Calgary and when? Also if anyone from Edmonton/ sherwood park/ St. Albert /etc. area wants to head out together let me know 780-803-5324
                                I'll have a better idea this weekend if I'm going but if my cars running I'll most likely be heading down. I'm also interested in who's cruising down from Edmonton and what the Calgary guys are planning.
                                Justin
                                Silver 91' GTS-t w/sunroof

Comment

Working...
                                X