4 Door Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aw shucks guys.

lip = classic homedepot treatment, with significant mucking about to make it look that good.

Comment

• my drift slut, part of the fodomoho group

fodomoho ( four doors more hores)

[IMG]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj46/sarazinj/35858_1463789311343_1131785098_1373337_6627972_n.j pg[/IMG

just some pics of mine on the track
      Owning a turboed car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen

Comment

• my drift slut, part of the fodomoho group

fodomoho ( four doors more hores)

just some pics of mine on the track
        Owning a turboed car is a great way to prevent your jackstands from getting stolen

Comment

• Comment

• Chris post more pics! We gotta get together and take some pics this week.
            Bill
            GarageBuilt

Black '92 BNR13 T88 boosted hatch

Comment

• 1990 gtr .... in need of axle and some tlc
              1990 gtst 4 door, slammed, 2 toned, and fun.

Comment

• Manitoba Public Insurance - Salvage Pictures

my poor IMPUL, i'm gonna miss you ,

if you're wondering what happened, let's just say next time go home right away after watching a crappy movie and not cruise around LOL.

we should all place bets and see what my IMPUL will go for, i say round $1000-$1200

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxGTST View Post

What a nice four door!! Are those wheels 17's or 18's??

Comment

• 17x9.5 & 17x10

Comment

• Originally posted by plankworx View Post
                      Best 4 door here by FAR. PERFECT wheels and colour combo, along with PERFECT fitment. I assumed the fenders are rolled? Me thinks you can use some N1 ducts.

Comment

• ^ Thanks kindly.

Fenders are rolled/pulled front+rear as far as they can go, with significant molding around the rear fenders/doors for a more factory look.
                        those are 265-35-18's on 18x9.5 +14 at all four corners. I'm honestly surprised I could make them fit at all.

as for N1 ducts... they wouldnt serve much purpose as the intercooler seen is only as wide as the plate cut-out.

the car is undergoing further evolution, with different footwork setup, additional exterior touches, and completely revised custom-built induction setup.

Comment

• this is off/on topic. where is there to look for a 4 door kit beside bn, or is everyone useing 2 door kits and cutting to fit?
                          1990 gtr .... in need of axle and some tlc

Comment

^ Thanks kindly.

Fenders are rolled/pulled front+rear as far as they can go, with significant molding around the rear fenders/doors for a more factory look.
                            those are 265-35-18's on 18x9.5 +14 at all four corners. I'm honestly surprised I could make them fit at all.

as for N1 ducts... they wouldnt serve much purpose as the intercooler seen is only as wide as the plate cut-out.

the car is undergoing further evolution, with different footwork setup, additional exterior touches, and completely revised custom-built induction setup.
                            Ah, I see, stock fenders? They don't look like the wider GT-R ones...would make for a sweet grocery getter. A set of wheels can make or break the 4 door I've found. And IMO, the GT-R fenders, while OK on the 2-door looks mis-proportioned on the 4-door. I prefer the stock look lowered with some sexy wheels.

Comment

• find this a few weeks ago, and again today. o love the colors and idea of his and hers. http://noriyaro.com/?p=2925#comment-41564
                              1990 gtr .... in need of axle and some tlc

Comment

^ Thanks kindly.

Oh no! You're selling it?!? haha sorry for creeping! http://worksmag.eu/blog/?p=377
                                1992 R32 GTS-T Type M

Comment

Working...
                                X