No announcement yet.

JDM Vintage Auto Gear - who's got what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I need to spill the beans on a certain score. Just recently Hasemi Racing unloaded a **** load of old race car parts. There were a lot of parts ranging form IC's, engine gearbox & diff coolers, AN lines and fittings for oil, coolant etc. Many of the coolers were pretty beat up, salvageable perhaps. All used parts ranging from early Group A days up to GT500 cars. Out of the lot I scored two nearly complete piping kits fitting BNR32 and BCNR33. Two dramatically different style set ups as Group A. BNR32 used FMIC and GT500 BCNR33 used V style IC set up. Will be test fitting BNR32 kit next week sometime and hoping the BCNR33 can be used somehow.

I should also add they let go one complete RB26 with Leman's turbo's still fitted. It looked quite old, dust caked on an inch thick. Was told it was sold immediately to an AUS buyer..someone got lucky, even if damaged. The peripheral one-off parts still attached make that motor incredibly unique.

Edit; only one pic of the small lot of parts
    Last edited by support@feastauto; 11-12-2012, 06:46 AM.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
    For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

One more of the items picked up from the Hasemi parts sell out. This fuel inlet bracket is said to be from R33, R34 GT500 car. New item, old stock made by Nismo for Hasemi motorsports.

Customer in Sweden bought it up, they are pretty hardcore shop building GT-R's and other track machines.

Comment

Have this one for sale for anyone interested => http://forums.gtrcanada.com/sponsor-...tml#post541831

Comment

Need to correct myself on what was mentioned about the RB26 engine with Lemans turbos on it. It apparently was out of Hasemi racing R33 JGTC GT500 car, motor set #13 lol and some photos below of it. I guess you could call this "JDM Gear" hahahaha.

Those oil IN/OUT AN male fittings were just massive, would think dry sump set up though no pump attached to this one. Fuel line from Reinik or better known these days as Reimax.

Comment

i dont have enough drool for all these parts

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post

Nismo Knob and Wheel (not in the greatest condish )
              Picked up another nismo wheel. The one pictures to go up for sale soon (sans Horn button)
              Jordie Lewis
              1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Chris T. in Germany shared this one on FB earlier today, wow so many accessories for GTS model vehicles, many crossing over to GTR also.

Comment

Wow so many epic rare things!!!

I loove this tacho

But I really want the one in this video at 0:35

Heart rate 160, I'm goin 260, RB26 run me past you in a jiffy

GT-R

O O SKYLINE O O

Comment

Originally posted by support@feastauto View Post
                    Ive got those kenwood speakers. They sound good and light up at night
                    Jordie Lewis
                    1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

Originally posted by bellis_GTR View Post
                      Wow so many epic rare things!!!

I loove this tacho

But I really want the one in this video at 0:35
                      Yes, this tacho from the 0:37 is INSANE, i never seen something like this!) WOW!)
                      TTBB is a true ACN member

Comment

Originally posted by S13Jordie View Post
                        Ive got those kenwood speakers. They sound good and light up at night
                        Huh, and I had the multi disk changer, the left all gray one. Scrapped it since it was slag :/

EDIT: Holy crap so many parts! I can see some that would be great to have; the cup holder, the gold emblems, the seat helmet bars are awesome lol.
                        Last edited by MarusGTR; 11-22-2012, 10:32 AM.
                        1992 BNR32 SKYLINE GTR

Comment

Originally posted by Marus92 View Post
                          Huh, and I had the multi disk changer, the left all gray one. Scrapped it since it was slag :/

EDIT: Holy crap so many parts! I can see some that would be great to have; the cup holder, the gold emblems, the seat helmet bars are awesome lol.
                          Ya the CD changer was junk and got scrapped. But the letters of the Kenwood Logo on the speaker light up a pale green color at night (or whevever you have the lights on). Maybe ricey but definitely 90's era cool.

Dont have a picture of them on the car or lit up
                          Jordie Lewis
                          1993 Skyline Type M

Comment

I've got the alpine 3ways, simillar style as those. Ugly as heck! Lol speakers were completely blown inside. Just removed em last weekend.

Knew they were rare, but didn't know they could have been an option, that's cool!

Comment

Working...
                            X