X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Humper
    replied
    No-way, that's really good, you were driving the snot out of the car to pull off an 11.8 at only 116. There are a ton of dudes that can only manage an 11.8 at more like 120 to 125mph. With a trap of 116 you have the possibility of whitling that down to an 11.5. I have 60'ed in the 1.5's and you can too with some more practice. If you can knock 2 tenths off you 60' that will translate into a min. of 2.5 to 3 tenths at the other end.

I suppose you don't want to hear that you have a low 11 sec. car at about 120mph if you ran it at Mission in BC. The air is much thicker and more humid which is perfect for a forced induction car.

Jon.

Leave a comment:

• Struik
    replied
    Friday night at race city in Calgary my best time was a 11.79 with a 1.7 launch. Mph was slow though only 116 mph

Leave a comment:

• cortexx
    replied
    BAH rips , youtube vids or it didn't happen -

wait , you are on youtube .....

j/k

by the way the r33 and r34 washer grommets are the same part number and size , mine just shrank

Leave a comment:

• Daryl @ RightDrive
    replied
    Pssshhh, ain't nothing lol
    Congrats Rips on some pretty awesome times!

Leave a comment:

• RIPSNZ
    replied
    7.2 @ 186mph 1.04 60ft, 4.5 @ 150 1/2 track. RB30 on petrol.

Leave a comment:

• red35
    replied
    Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
    You'd make more power tuning less rich
    Ok. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. But I am happy with my tune. I have a bunch more stuff to go on. So 503awhp is good for now.

Leave a comment:

• Bruizer
    replied
    You'd make more power tuning less rich

Leave a comment:

• red35
    replied
    Yeah I have a ViPec running the car tuned by Lightspeed Innovations. The two step is set up at 4800 ish. I want it a bit higher for some better launches.

Leave a comment:

• evilgtr
    replied
    thats fast nice work, what were you launching at ? do you have a 2 step to build boost off the line ? I hope to get to a track this year

Leave a comment:

• red35
    replied
    Not alot of mods on it yet. Just a fully built 2.6l and some -5 turbos running 20 psi. 503 awhp and i cant remember the torque as it was tuned last year. 427 ft/lbs i think. Ame tracer wheels 18x10.5 with 275 NT05's on all 4 corners. I have a bunch more parts to put on but that will have to wait till next year.

Leave a comment:

• evilgtr
    replied
    Nice run red35, what kind of power are you putting down ?lots of mods ? Just to give us a idea of what it takes to run that fast

Leave a comment:

• red35
    replied

Leave a comment:

• M13
    replied
    Originally posted by falcon View Post
    On the left. Poor 60', lost on the launch but I won to the line and had a higher trap even though the Audi S4 I was racing had a faster 1/4 , yes... Audi S4... and I was in my Miata on bald RT615's.

nice RT and trap.

Leave a comment:

• falcon
    replied
    On the left. Poor 60', lost on the launch but I won to the line and had a higher trap even though the Audi S4 I was racing had a faster 1/4 , yes... Audi S4... and I was in my Miata on bald RT615's.

Leave a comment:

• trickey1991
    replied
    Apollo 13 - 2.3 Seconds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X