This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back again

aprently i must have posted 5 times before i can post photos to a thread. so here i am
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

• Name: Jeff
      Ethnicity: Chinese
      What I do: Student
      Why am I here: I've wanted to have a R32 for quite a while now but last year my friend convinced me to start with some low power cars b4 i jump ahead to a skyline. Currently i'm driving a AE86 but now i'm trying to sell it and get into the gtr scene! Now i'm just trying to read up as much as i can about the car and find a nice one to own.
      '85 Toyota ae86 - sold
      '91 Skyline GTS-4 - current DD

Comment

• Name: Josh
        Ethnicity: White
        What I do: Anything with computers/networks, study, dream about cars
        Why am I here: To get info and make a final decision over which car I will buy, which right now is looking to be a GT-R, GTS-4 or S13.

Comment

• INtro

Name: Brian
          What I do: Work on cars, alway looking for best bang for buck upgrades.
          Why am I here: To get info and learn as much about my car as i can and upgrade accordingly.

Comment

• ``

Name: Brian
            Ethnicity: Eastern European
            What I do: Full Time Student
            Why am I here: Planning on buying a Gts-t soon and i want to know more about the car

Comment

• Name: Nick
              Ethnicity: White/Spanish
              What I Do: still a student
              Why I Am Here: ever since i was introduced to the import cart scene at 15 ive always been the curious kid finding out all the engine specs on import vehicles. I self taught what i know from basic knowledge about engines and such but ever since my brothers friend drove me in a skyline ive never loved a engines more then the RB's. This site is loaded with great info and people who know their skylines. Im going to be a future skyline owner as of Febuary so i want more understanding from what I already know how to take care of my skyline and properly enhance its performance.

Comment

• Name: mike
                Ethnicity: canadian
                What I do: i work in the Canadian military, I also eat breath and sleep cars haha. the past while iv been into mustangs, had a modified 5.0 it was great but its time for a change, and i loved the look of the skyline....so here i am

Comment

name: neil gallant
                  ethnicity: french canadian
                  why im here: well i usualy post on rhd québec because i know lots of people on the site but im coming to gtr canada for a good reason. i recently bought an r34 ge trag transmission for my r32 gtr. i know i need the transfer case and im geting the cluch, rear diff, drive shaft and im geting rid of the hicas i think that it's prety much all i need for the mecanical part of it but im not sure what to do for the speedomedor so if anyone has done this pls let me know what you did

thanks very much

Comment

• name: Ben
                    ethnicity: Maratimer (if ya wanna consider that an ethnicity)
                    what i do: At the moment a unionised Labourer, welding student in the near future
                    why im here: Mainly to check out any kind of info people may have on Skyline's in general, hear some of the stories, and ofcourse check out the pictures of other people's rides
                    90 GTS (Project)

92 GTR For Sale

Comment

• Name: Nick
                      Ethnicity: Caucasian (All British Baby)
                      What I do: Work in the import scene
                      Why I am here: Long time lurker, new poster. Recently picked up my first R32 and figured this was the next logical step!

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: David
                        Ethnicity: French Canadian
                        What I do: I'm an Egineer who burns anything that combusts.
                        Why am I here: I have been into the Japanese car scene since I was young. I have a 1989 Skyline GT-R. My son has a 1989 GTS-T. He is the one to blame for my convictions towards Skylines. I have had many hot cars in my life ( to many to count on my fingers and toes ) and these Porsche Killers are the cats Ass.
                        " Using Fast and Honda in the same sentence is an Oxymoron "

Comment

• Name: David
                          What I do: I'm a graphic designer for the marketing department of a industrial company.
                          Why I am here: I bought in mars a beautiful GTST because the skyline is one of my dream cars.... I want to know everything about this car and I think I'm in the right place for it !!

Comment

• Me:
                            Name: Matt
                            Ethnicity: caucasian Canadian
                            What I do: Engineering Design (furniture manufacturing)
                            Why am I here: I have always been into Japanese cars starting with my first car a 2003 celica GTS, following was my 04 G35 Coupe. ever since i can remember i have been a Huge fan of the nissan Skyline. so i have recently purchased one. Nissan makes Amazing cars and the Skyline is their Claim to fame IMO...... Thats why im here......

91 GTR - 04 G35c - 91 celica.....

Comment

• Name: Ryan

Ethnicity: White Canadian

What I do: Unload trucks at Wal-Mart

Why am I here: I've been into Skyline's for a few years now. I lived in Calgary for a few months, and I remember being at Wendy's when one pulled into the parking lot. I talked to the guy for a little bit, and pretty much fell in love with the car.

I'm still in the early stages, but I'm seriously considering getting one in about a years time.

I'm here to learn more about the mechanics of the car, and just basic things I'd need to know about, before buying one.

Comment

• I love GTR

Name: Jared
                                (i still go to school)
                                I am currently buying a skyline GTS-T

I have loved the heratige and heart of Japanese cars since my babysitter back many many years ago when i was 5 introduced me to them. I esspecially love the GTR for it being ahead of its time and how it is the most loved car on BBC's Top Gear and that the engine is crazy and can be tuned to over 1000 WHP............................

Comment

Working...
                                X